PDA

View Full Version : New Lambo Suv

a007apl
09-20-2003, 02:53 PM
According to the insayderskoy information from Lamborgyuini, in the Santa- agate full speed occurs the work above prinipial'no by the new extra-road builder, which will compose serious competition BMSH Khshch and Porschyue To chayenne.
In the company they do hope to prepare SUV for the series production to 2005 ?to 2006 years.
New SUV from Lamborgyuini will be built on the platform Gallardo and stylistically it will be it agrees with with the models Gallardo and Murchiyelago. It is expected that the extra-road builder will preserve in itself all elements of sport automobile, and its top- version will obtain 500- strong 10- drum 5- liter engine and semiautomatic 6- stepped KPP.
Ps. I use Translator( www.world.altavista.com )
http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nDQAAAFoEyxoD47Oe9mM47vXtxBkoTQA9*hkOMm!la V4

TT
09-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Wow, good find!!! :D

But well, I hope they will change their mind!

Johns
09-20-2003, 03:48 PM
sounds like agood idea but the front is not too good lookin for an SUV :?

SL55 AMG
09-20-2003, 03:52 PM
WHY!!!!

whats with the Sportscar mnaufacturers going to SUV's!!!
If Lambo builds a SUV i will loose all respect for them.....

The thought of a Ferrari SUV, the horror :(

TT
09-20-2003, 04:17 PM
To excuse them I always try to think it's a way to make more money usefull to work on better sportcars.. but it still scares the shit out of me...

oeggermo
09-20-2003, 05:05 PM
To excuse them I always try to think it's a way to make more money usefull to work on better sportcars.. but it still scares the shit out of me...

This is a fantastic thought. That is the way everybody should think.

Indeed the front looks like a gallardo,which is nice, but for what is left then, I don't like the looks at all, however the cayenne I think is quite nice.I don't see Ferrari either with an SUV.

But I don't understand why race cars are being transfered into SUV.
you will always loose your race capacity.I hope these kind of projects are one of a kind for all brands!!!

Great find and good pic.

SFDMALEX
09-20-2003, 05:39 PM
*Takes out his desert eagle and shoots him self in the right knee*

SKYLiNE_R33
09-20-2003, 05:43 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

I really like lambo's but if they start making suv's then I'll have to think less of them for it :|

09-20-2003, 07:12 PM
whats next a Zonda suv or estate edition Ferrari Enzo, WHY WONT THIS STUPID SUV CRAZE JUST GOOOOOOO AAAAWWWWAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!

AlienDB7
09-20-2003, 07:57 PM
WHY!!!!

Lambo actually built a SUV a while back. It looked more like a Hummer than a normal SUV though. If my memory serves me right, it has a diablo engine. Jeremy did a review of it in one of his videos, most likely "No Limits."

Found some pics at http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/chrisRC/suv.html

TT
09-20-2003, 08:23 PM
It wasn't a SUV IMO :) it was a bad ass offroader, bigger, badder and more expensive than anything else ;) back then the three letters S U and V were still meaningless ;)

noosee
09-21-2003, 02:30 AM
FIrst POrsche now Maseratti and look Lamborghini is going to make one also. I will not be surprized if Ferrari is next wilh Enzo based 4WD :)

DR.GONZO
09-21-2003, 06:27 AM
WHY!!!!

I AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: FUK THAT!!!!!!!! that's bull shit first of all lambo always had a new car each year now they changed that and put out the murciaglo(spelled incorrectly) and the gallardo at the same time the first time ever doing 2 models at the same time!!!!!!!!! NOW a SUV ,it's all becasue lambo sold out too audi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK lambo for doing that!!!!!!!!! but with a SUV fuck AUDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sux!!!

DR.GONZO
09-21-2003, 06:36 AM
ok fuk all of them for doing that!!!!!!!

that's what makes a SPORTS CAR!!!!!!!!! cmo'n let's spread the word to all of the companies!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT!!!!!!! :D

stradale
09-21-2003, 08:51 AM
I hate SUVs and it really sucks more and more manufacturers want to build them just because dumb people trying to compensate whatever is wrong with them by driving a big car are willing to pay lots of money for them. I'm not even a Porsche fan, but I pity them for that ridiculous Cayenne. But it would really be an outrage if Lamborghini and Maserati are building SUVs. They are manufacturers of cars for people that choose them for their uniqueness, not because the car fits a fashionable format. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the LM002 is not an SUV. It was built for military use (LM stands for Lamborghini Militaria), but that didn't work. Which wasn't exactly surprising, because I can't think of one army in the world that would think it's a great idea to power a military vehicle by a state-of-the-art Italian V12. So they decided to add some luxury and sell it off to sheiks. This car isn't an SUV because it was meant to be driven offroad, unlike SUVs. And also because most LM002s were used for offroad (100 mph through deserts) drives it doesn't fit the profile of the SUV. But most of all it isn't one because Lamborghini built a unique car because they wanted to build it like this and not build it exactly like other manufacturers to sell it off to an existing group of customers.

a007apl
09-21-2003, 02:44 PM
wait guys the new Suv start in 2005 or 2006,remember Gallardo previsioms photos? :D

sportVeloce
09-24-2003, 04:25 AM
WHY!!!! If Lambo builds a SUV i will loose all respect for them.....

Yeah dont forget the "Bad Ass" 4WD that Lambo built with the Countach motor.

Gallardo SUV... mmm... not to sure about that. There would be some very fast wives driving kids to school! Watch out for them wives!

oscargarza88
09-26-2003, 11:47 PM
lamborghini would make a very cool suv but this one just looogs like a murchielago advant with very big wheels

novass
09-27-2003, 01:14 AM
i think they should stick with what they know, building badass sports cars. i hope this SUV trend dies out a little soon. i like SUVs when they are needed, but you dont need a car that big when all you do is drive around town. if this thing does come out i know a bunch of people will buy it and then there will be a race to see who can put the biggest, blinginest rims on it.

possessed_beaver
09-27-2003, 03:44 AM
that would be quite gay indeed, a lambo SUV.

i bet u audi has something to do with it grrr...

ohhh well..
seems no one is able to stop car manufactures making stupid decisions...
very unfortunate this one was made by lambo..

yunet
09-27-2003, 11:57 AM
Noooo Way~~~
I hate the porsche to make the SUV!
And now..
Lambo is gonna in...
No..plz.....

hemi_fan
09-28-2003, 10:23 PM
man, that thing is Fugly. Kinda like the Porsche Cayenne. Looks like a jacked up car. They should just start reproducing their original truck (the one they made for the army, but lost to the Hummer) that truck was awesome. 540hp? if i remember correctly. and it had a nice boxy style to it.

Vansquish
09-28-2003, 11:20 PM
I will never buy a Porsche, no matter how wonderful they are. I detest the thought of a sportscar manufacturer jumping on the SUV bandwagon to make some dough. The LM002 was at least a military effort initially, and had some real off-road prowess...the Cayenne needs different tires to do offroading work and it's not aimed at the military, but at regular rich schmucks who will never use its performance or offroad ability more than to go through a puddle in a mall parking lot. If Lamborghini builds one too, then I will be as angry at them as I am at Porsche, and while Porsche remains within the realm of possibility financially, and Lamborghini is a bit too much, I still won't consider it. On top of that, the Cayenne is something of a failure (at least in the US), Porsche is only selling a tiny fraction of what they had originally expected to per annum. The Cayenne is dead, long live the Cayenne. Lamborghini...get your head on straight and build some real sports cars...no more of this audi-ized shit.

Nemisis8u
09-29-2003, 03:41 PM
NOOOOOOOOO. Its not true is it? If it is going to be made is it going to be on a new platform. If not it would be a fucked up combination of VW, Prosche, and Lambo

jinmin803
09-29-2003, 07:35 PM
first the maserati suv POS, and not this?!? what has the world gotten to... i really hope this is not true... and it's all thanks to the VW taking over lambo and turning a great italian sports car company into a cash cow. what a shame.

bmagni
11-27-2006, 08:35 PM
old bump :D

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-news/spied-return-of-the-rambo-lambo/

a007apl
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
:P

bmagni
11-27-2006, 09:39 PM
hehe, beat you to it :D

IoRDanCHo
12-01-2006, 12:44 PM
It's all about the money folks! Every body is doing it for the money! The Cayene is well sold all over the world!