PDA

View Full Version : 2005 F-350 Super Duty

FordGTGuy
09-14-2004, 08:18 PM
http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty/index.asp?redir=true&bhcp=1&&br=IE&ver=6&pfrm=WinXP

the F-350 takes the title as the strongest pickup on the road agian after the ugly Nissan Titan took it(that piece of crap) this new pickup can haul 17,000 pounds in reverse!!! I have no idea what it can do going forward but I would love to find out.

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/aic/fordtruck_f350sdcrewcab4x2_156inwbxlstylesidedrw_2 005_450x225.jpg

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/aic/fordtruck_f350sdsupercab4x2_142inwbxlstylesidesrw_ 2005_450x225.jpg

T-Bird
09-14-2004, 08:24 PM
nice I love that truck Just imagine $5 and a call to banks or bully dog OMG

mclaren_Gt
09-14-2004, 10:35 PM
so ugly i prefer the ram

FordGTGuy
09-15-2004, 06:06 AM
the ram can kiss its ass! This truck is hot as hell have you ever seen a f-350 super duty in real life?

stracing
09-15-2004, 06:16 AM
these things are so huge they should only allow drivers with truck licenses to drive them

FordGTGuy
09-15-2004, 06:20 AM
their big but no commercial size so they don't.

cooperluke
09-15-2004, 06:23 AM
Lol... tipically american...
I bet that 99% of their buyers will never haul 17,000 pounds in reverse! lol

But it's that feeling.... "I have the strongest and biggest truck in the zone!!"

Lol.. you are really funny! Only in America!

FordGTGuy
09-15-2004, 06:33 AM
yes only in america. Actually companies buy these trucks and they will be pulling their wieght in construction yards. Some will place something in their beds like a mini. Actually they had a chevy silverado in the bed.

cooperluke
09-15-2004, 07:03 AM
they will be pulling their wieght in construction yards

You use pickups in construction yards there?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

We use much bigger and powerful things!! TRUCKS!

Something as this:

http://student.dei.uc.pt/~cbsilva/volvo.jpg

Than can Haul 81,570 pounds!!
And can even place in their beds something like a Ford F-350 Super Duty! ;)

FordGTGuy
09-15-2004, 05:34 PM

Something as this:

cooper not all constuction work envolves CATS The f-350 can pull supplys trailers anything that needs moved.

T-Bird
09-15-2004, 08:01 PM

Something as this:

yeah except the fact that they aren't street legal.
F-350 and equal counterparts are used to carry lots of shit from site to site including Bobcats. My dad's place has a 350 and 550 used to haul large heavy amounts of metal to and from customers, and even when full they still haul ass for a huge ass truck.
And yeah Dodges are great if you don't need a transmission :roll:

RC45
09-15-2004, 09:50 PM
Lol... tipically american...
I bet that 99% of their buyers will never haul 17,000 pounds in reverse! lol

But it's that feeling.... "I have the strongest and biggest truck in the zone!!"

Lol.. you are really funny! Only in America!

Everyone in Housotn I know with a crew cab duallie (Ford, GM or Dodge) has bought it to be able to pull large (30 to 40 foot) gooseneck and hitch trailers.. :)

Despite what people think, those are not soccer mom mobiles... thats what the H2 is for :P ;)

blah
09-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Only problem is that some assholes get these trucks and lift them. That new Superduty series look is bad assed. Imagine how many track cows you can tow?? With this truck you could start your own towing company to pull people out of a ditch, or off a trail. Have you guys seen the king ranch, or Harley Davidson version of these trucks?

T-Bird
09-15-2004, 10:29 PM
Yeah I test drove the Harley Version of the Super Duty and that thing is bad ass is lifted slightly and has a nice paintjob and the interior is nice not to mention the pickup (no pun intended) the thing had. I've looked at the King Ranch and it is pretty nice inside aswell.
The ones my dad's place has are really nice they have the commercial use upgrades so they have bullet proof trannies and LSD's in the rear along with more power and they haul ass when empty people don't realise that these trucks can really move. Like RC said tons of people use these things to haul things like campers and boats, not like in the UK with those pussy ass Volvo's and mini campers but huge ass campers, hell I saw an F-350 Dually supercrew towing a semi flat bed trailer before (loaded) and the beds can hold full sheets of ply-wood and Dry-wall not to mention I've seen them used to pull cars.

FordGTGuy
09-16-2004, 03:13 PM

when did they become street illegal only trucks above the f-450 are commercial and need a special lisence. Next time I go to the ford dealership I'll take some pics of their trucks.

TransAm
09-16-2004, 03:29 PM

when did they become street illegal only trucks above the f-450 are commercial and need a special lisence. Next time I go to the ford dealership I'll take some pics of their trucks.

T-Bird was on about the Orange volvo quarry trucks not being street legal, I think, not F350's

Yes, some of these V8 petrol pickups haul ass. I was once nearly embarrassed by a GMC 1500 or Chevy Silverado when I pulled away from the lights in my old Z3, and the Z3 ain't slow (0-60 in 5.9)

666fast
09-16-2004, 04:36 PM

The CDL requirements pertain to ALL drivers who operate:

1.) A vehicle with a GVWR in excess of 26,000 lbs
2.) A vehicle designed to transport more than 16 or more persons including the drivers
3.) A vehicle carrying hazardous material in such a quantity that hazardous material placards are required.

Their are a few exceptions to the CDL requirement. Those exception are:

1.) Emergency personnel such as fireman when performing duties to preserve life, or property.
2.) Farmers driving their own equipment and hauling their own produce and, generally not driving more than 150 miles from the farm, and
3.) Active duty military personnel operating commercial motor vehicles for military purposes."

Air Brakes is it's own specific endorsement

T-Bird
09-16-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah pretty much since I drove the F-550 all the time when I worked for my dad. And no need to take pics of the Commercial duty trucks I'm sure all us Americans see them all the time.

FordGTGuy
09-18-2004, 08:45 AM
I mean the king ranches and harley davidsons and I think they have a mustang Mach 1 the new one not the old one.

T-Bird
09-18-2004, 10:52 AM
I mean the king ranches and harley davidsons and I think they have a mustang Mach 1 the new one not the old one.

Who are you talking about? Ford in General? they don't make the Mach1 anymore they stopped making Mustangs awhile back to start up the new ones which are only V6 and GT models. And yes the Harley's haul major ass and the King Ranches look nice.

blah
09-18-2004, 04:00 PM
King ranch is like bieng inside a Luxury Car, same with the Harley. Hell i could lay down in the back and im 6'3"

FordGTGuy
09-18-2004, 05:58 PM
i meant the newer one not the very old one from back in the day.

T-Bird
09-18-2004, 11:40 PM
i meant the newer one not the very old one from back in the day.

what about the no longer new Mach 1 because the King Ranch and Harley edition Ford's are fairly new and only a year old on the Super Duties.

FordGTGuy
09-19-2004, 10:25 AM
i meant this car

http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/home2005/KBEAVER/03_ford_mustang_mach1_386.jpg

T-Bird
09-19-2004, 10:33 AM
what about it? you just said they have it, who Ford? that's kind of known and they don't make it anymore.

FordGTGuy
09-19-2004, 10:35 AM
its still hot as hell though.

billiebob
10-12-2004, 04:32 PM
THE NEW POWER STROCK SUCKS MY BALLS
THE DODGE WILL PULL IT AROUND THE BLOCK
LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT IT IS.

LOOK AT THE NUMBER STROKE CAN PULL 15,500
DODGE CAN PULL 16,500.

THE DODGE HAS THE POWER SO STROKE MY BALLS!!!!!!!

RC45
10-12-2004, 04:34 PM
THE NEW POWER STROCK SUCKS MY BALLS
THE DODGE WILL PULL IT AROUND THE BLOCK
LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT IT IS.

LOOK AT THE NUMBER STROKE CAN PULL 15,500
DODGE CAN PULL 16,500.

THE DODGE HAS THE POWER SO STROKE MY BALLS!!!!!!!

Pics or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Oh.. and a little less shouting would go down welll... we are a polite bunch of hicks and red necks in this here parts.. hyuk hyuk...

billiebob
10-12-2004, 05:11 PM
SUCK MY BALLS
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU THINK TYPING IN CAPS IS SHOUTING WHAT ARE YOU GAY.

RC45
10-12-2004, 05:27 PM
SUCK MY BALLS
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU THINK TYPING IN CAPS IS SHOUTING WHAT ARE YOU GAY.

No - but I am guessing you are a about 2 posts past your welcome... :) -- Right TT? ;)

ZfrkS62
10-12-2004, 05:31 PM
RC, ignore my retarded co-worker. i already warned him that that kind of thing would probably get him banned.

he's the one that we blame everything on around here so he just has some pent up aggression :lol:

oddly enough he is also the one showed me JW :roll: