PDA

View Full Version : (obviously overpriced) Ferrari digital camera

BADMIHAI
09-12-2004, 09:14 AM
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=14&WLBS=fsweb23&sku_id=0665000FS10048360&catid=10129&newdeptid=14#

http://www.futureshop.ca/multimedia/products/large/10048360.jpg

Just look at the features...this shouldn't cost more than $400. :|

nejcdolinsek
09-12-2004, 09:45 AM
$500 of the price is located on a area around 3 cm^2 large... the Ferrari sign :mrgreen:

I can't stand Ferrari merchandise... I'm OK with t-shirts and caps, but laptops, cups, cameras, colone, etc. is just cheap....

Ferrari is about exclusivity, and not this junk :|

Fleischmann
09-12-2004, 09:49 AM
First laptops, then watches and now a digital camera...for fk's sake, Ferrari shouldn't sell merchandise like this. Thinking that people are naive enough to buy this stuff makes me wanna puke :(

No.1
09-12-2004, 11:06 AM
This has ben seen before in the Geeks Section :wink:

RC45
09-12-2004, 01:15 PM
;) -- This is beautiful.. :P :lol: -- aimed at the "wannabe snobs" who can't afford the Ferrari car - and are to proud/stupid to buy a car they can afford and have decent performance because it would be "beneath them"... yet blow their wad on this crap... :lol:... ;)

:D

sameerrao
09-12-2004, 01:19 PM
;) -- This is beautiful.. :P :lol: -- aimed at the "wannabe snobs" who can't afford the Ferrari car - and are to proud/stupid to buy a car they can afford and have decent performance because it would be "beneath them"... yet blow their wad on this crap... :lol:... ;)

Whatever do you mean! Pray tell us (for the 96th time) :P

RC45
09-12-2004, 01:29 PM

;) :lol:

I will leave it to the Ferrari Cellphone guys to spread the word.. ;) - via text messages to the Ferrari PDA's.. :)

bmagni
09-12-2004, 03:52 PM

;) :lol:

I will leave it to the Ferrari Cellphone guys to spread the word.. ;) - via text messages to the Ferrari PDA's.. :)

or writing messages here in ur ferrari laptop :lol:

mclaren_Gt
09-12-2004, 05:36 PM
bad very very overpriced

callen
09-12-2004, 05:46 PM
1000 CAN??? holy shit thats way to much money, it would be a very cool gadget, but not for the price thats for sure.

HeilSvenska
09-12-2004, 05:54 PM
I will leave it to the Ferrari Cellphone guys to spread the word.. - via text messages to the Ferrari PDA's..

You mean this Pininfarina designed mobile phone?
http://www.mobileburn.com/media/motorola/i833/i833_narrow.jpg

I'm OK with t-shirts and caps, but laptops, cups, cameras, colone, etc.

Ferrari towels, Ferrari bathrobes, Ferrari notepads, Ferrari dolls/action figures, Ferrari pens, Ferrari lunch bag, Ferrari CD holder, Ferrari stickers, Ferrari umbrella, Ferrari pencils, Ferrari pencil sharpners, Ferrari eraser, Ferrari pen holder, Ferrari address book, Ferrari money box, Ferrari memo block, Ferrari Post-its, Ferrari storage tin, Ferrari ashtray and...it gets better...Ferrari EAR PLUG CANNISTER!!!

By the way, I think Williams has its own Denim line

Toronto
09-12-2004, 07:04 PM
ya this is overpriced, it should be about $125 give or take for every MP, and it only has 3x zoom

But RC it is still better then the Zo6 digi cam :D

bmagni
09-12-2004, 09:14 PM
But RC it is still better then the Zo6 digi cam :D

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah its a cheap ugly one