PDA

View Full Version : 360 Spider with Challenge Stripe

No.1
09-11-2004, 12:25 PM
This is undoubtledly a vinyl sticker, but what do you think of it?

I like the stripe, but only on the 360CS, rather than on a regular Modena.
Do you think the stripe has sort of made the 360 Spider a sort of Rice :|
I think the stripe should stick (geddit... stick :lol: ) to the Challenge Stradale 8)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/501/786813.jpg

TT
09-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Well it could be worst and I was wondering why nobody sticked a stripe to a regular modena.. the fact it is done to a Spider show us it is not done to fool us, but just because the owner probably wanted to recognize his car in a meeting where there would be hundreads of identical cars :P

5vz-fe
09-11-2004, 12:41 PM
I think it looked better without it. I like the 360spider beside, with a set if nice rims, but again, not a big fan of the black horse on top of the hood.

Minacious
09-11-2004, 12:56 PM
I was never a big fan of the stripe to begin with, so I don't like it on this application either.

Mopsdrops
09-11-2004, 01:31 PM
mmm, i prefer it without a stripe but it looks really nice with it as far as i can see. thx for the pic.

Darkel
09-11-2004, 01:35 PM
I prefer the Stradale WITH the stripe and the regular modena without the stripe ... but that was a fucking meeting :shock: In Germany I guess

abbor
09-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Are you sure it ain't a CS with a chopped off roof :wink: :lol:

No.1
09-11-2004, 01:51 PM
I prefer the Stradale WITH the stripe and the regular modena without the stripe ... but that was a fucking meeting :shock: In Germany I guess

Yup.. it was from a gallery of the Ferrari Day at the Nurburgring 8)

Are you sure it ain't a CS with a chopped off roof :wink: :lol:

The idea is good, but a fixed roof is best for stuctural integritiy etc...
However, an F430 Spider Challenge Stradale is a tantalising proposition :twisted:

TT
09-11-2004, 01:54 PM

check out the what you saw section for 1000+ pics :D

Darkel
09-11-2004, 02:18 PM
Ferrari days at the nurburgring ? Oh, I haven't seen this thread :oops:

ae86_16v
09-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Well it could be worst and I was wondering why nobody sticked a stripe to a regular modena.. the fact it is done to a Spider show us it is not done to fool us, but just because the owner probably wanted to recognize his car in a meeting where there would be hundreads of identical cars :P

Double standards. Just because it is a ferrari it isn't rice.

But if a guy puts some Civic Type R rims on his Civic then everyone would be crying havoc oh that is so tasteless. . . etc, etc, etc.

Yes, I think it is rice. Serves no performance enhancements at all, all for looks.

TT
09-11-2004, 06:23 PM

But if a guy puts some Civic Type R rims on his Civic then everyone would be crying havoc oh that is so tasteless. . . etc, etc, etc.

Yes, I think it is rice. Serves no performance enhancements at all, all for looks.

Actually I don't consider a Civic 1.1 diesel with R wheels rice... rice is a car with tons of useless wings and sickers... ;)
ppl are just too oversensible LOL.. the "no poerformance enhancements = rice" is plain dumb...

RC45
09-11-2004, 06:28 PM
but just because the owner probably wanted to recognize his car in a meeting where there would be hundreads of identical cars :P

TT - is this your way of saying the 360 is just way too common?? ;) :P :lol:

TT
09-11-2004, 06:31 PM
but just because the owner probably wanted to recognize his car in a meeting where there would be hundreads of identical cars :P

For sure that day your Vette would have been a better choice for originality and rarity ;)

RC45
09-11-2004, 06:46 PM

For sure that day your Vette would have been a better choice for originality and rarity ;)

Well - they only made about 5,700 Z06's in 2001... seems almost as many 360's... ;) :P :lol:

TT
09-11-2004, 06:49 PM
You could still pit a CS sticker on it :P

abbor
09-11-2004, 06:50 PM

But it serves no performance enhancements at all on the CS as well, now does it..? :wink:

RC45
09-11-2004, 07:10 PM
You could still pit a CS sticker on it :P

Brilliant Idea.. ;)

Z06 CS - that would have some folks here shouting treason and calling for a hanging.. ;) :lol: :D

TT
09-11-2004, 07:13 PM
BTW, I meant "put" not "pit" :D

dons5
09-11-2004, 07:52 PM
why in the fuck would sopmeone put a sticker on a Ferrari, are these guys fucked? what a bunch of idiots those are the type of ppl that dont even dezerve these cars, they dont know shit, and dont know what it means to have a Ferrari, fuckin disgrace.

RC45
09-11-2004, 09:16 PM
These reactions are awesome to behold... ;)

dons5
09-12-2004, 12:20 AM
u know what even though the stripe was made for the Challenge Stradale, i wouldnt mind if the guy got the actual stripe the hand painted one from Ferrari and hopefully u guys are wrong and he did, but if your right and it was a sticker oh my thats just like being rude to Enzo himself