PDA

View Full Version : Car Crime in England!

jon_s
09-15-2003, 08:24 PM
(I got hold of this from another forum......I don't know the people involved)

Be carefull lads theres alot of $hit happening around these days, in other words anything for money, ill tell you why,me and 2 lads went out to buy a lexus is200 from slough last thursday as im from leeds. with a landline number and a pay as you go mobile number advertised, we went down as it sounded quite cheep and genuine, when we got there (please note that the lads selling the car wanted cash as they told us they dont have a bank accountfor a cheque or bankers draft)the lad told us to meet at a certain place as we parked up 3 black lads came with guns and demanded our money off us, we had a brawl and one of them fired missing my friend from inches, but there was too much shouting going on and they fled emty handed we notified the police and they told us that theyve already struck some other lads from middlesborough but also fled emty handed,the cars are advertised as trade and private and eyecathching prices as far as i know maybe more the cars advertised are a HONDA S2000 x reg, BMW m3 cab in silver 51 reg,a AUDI TT, and a lexus is200 y reg all from slough(london) what they are doing is telling people to come down with cash and then pinning them at gun point, COULD ANYONE PLEASE MAIL THIS THREAD TO OTHER CLUBS ETC as i dont want anyone to be put in my shoes as these cars are advertised above 10k alot of cash, one more thing the guy who is selling the car is called KHAN(well hes advertised as khan in the adverts on the net)when you phone him he is sweet and sounds very genuine, my advise make sure if there is a landline number someone picks it up, and the cars that these people have advertised dont exist please spread this advert all over the net cheers
one more thing please not that these cars are advertised all over the autotraders in block ads and they have used a dodgy credit card to advertise so the police told me

(p.s, It might just be me, but would anyone really take cash to a deal on demand?? Anyway, this is just a warning that there are scum out there, and if any of you get offered a car at a silly price and that they demand you bring the money with you..............errrr, don't!)

twboy1999
09-15-2003, 09:55 PM
holy shit man that is scary

but they r pretty dumb,, they willg et caught eventually
and ditn even get teh money
dumb mother fuckers

666fast
09-15-2003, 10:52 PM
Hopefully they do get caught. But honestly, cash only? That right there means don't do business with them. Cash can't be traced like a check. Especially if the cash ends up in a criminals hands.
It takes 10 minutes to open a bank account, so that shouldn't be an excuse. I hope they get caught, but whoever agrees to buy a car from an unknown person for cash only can't be all that bright.

Imre
09-16-2003, 10:27 AM
but whoever agrees to buy a car from an unknown person for cash only can't be all that bright.
That isn`t true.It`s rather common that you buy your car in cash.Otherwise seller just don`t sell the car you with your check.