PDA

View Full Version : OMFG, OMFG, OMFG ------ *FINALLY --- PICS*

nejcdolinsek
08-24-2004, 04:40 PM
OMFG, OMFG, OMFG,OMFG, OMFG, OMFGOMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFGOMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG...

I was driving home today, minding my own business, when a black Enzo ROARED passed me! I told my dad to hurry the hell up and catch up to it. Luckily, there was a traffic jam up ahead, and so my dad (luckily :D ) pulled right behind it. I took his camera (unfortunately not digital) and took probably 10 shots of the rear while we were driving behind it... all in all, we drove for about 10 minutes behind it... and about twice, the guy accelerated pretty hard... the sound was phenominal :twisted: I have NEVER heared something like that... I'm speachless.

I have to say, those 10 minutes were the best driving experiences of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concerning the appearance: the car is............... I have no words to describe it....... combination of raw power, beautiful curves and PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE car that passed by looked at the beast in utter disbelief. I remember 2 kids (about 10 years old) riding on a bycicle, both of which started to scream when they saw it!!!

I'm so shocked, that I'm still completely stunned........

I hope I can scan the pics soon... but don't expect much, considering they were taken form inside my car, and I only have pics from the back....

THAT MADE MY DAY :D :D :D

P.S.: The Enzo had POLISH licence plates... damn bastard :wink:

SFDMALEX
08-24-2004, 04:43 PM
What is it with these rather poor countries in comparsion to the west having these big cars? Ukraine with like 12 Maybachs, Checz with an Enzo, now Poland with an Enzo......................

Jabba
08-24-2004, 04:45 PM
OMFG, OMFG, OMFG,OMFG, OMFG, OMFGOMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFGOMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG...

I was driving home today, minding my own business, when a black Enzo ROARED passed me! I told my dad to hurry the hell up and catch up to it. Luckily, there was a traffic jam up ahead, and so my dad (luckily :D ) pulled right behind it. I took his camera (unfortunately not digital) and took probably 10 shots of the rear while we were driving behind it... all in all, we drove for about 10 minutes behind it... and about twice, the guy accelerated pretty hard... the sound was phenominal :twisted: I have NEVER heared something like that... I'm speachless.

I have to say, those 10 minutes were the best driving experiences of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concerning the appearance: the car is............... I have no words to describe it....... combination of raw power, beautiful curves and PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE car that passed by looked at the beast in utter disbelief. I remember 2 kids (about 10 years old) riding on a bycicle, both of which started to scream when they saw it!!!

I hope I can scan the pics soon... but don't expect much, considering they were taken form inside my car, and I only have pics from the back....

Ya see...theres few cars that can make someone feel like that.

Ford Capri 2.8i
08-24-2004, 05:06 PM
The pics that youll bring will be welcome, no doubt about that, once you are a car enthusiast, you did the best in order to get the pics...anyway...the important thing is that you enjoyed a lot watching the car...and youve got many reasons to get jealous many people who have many difficulties or a lot of luck to have the chance to see this car

By the way...do you remember the numberplate of the car?...it could be interesting....from now on to get the nationality of each supercar that we see, and in the same way of gaining some knowledge about cars, get the knowledge of its nationalities as well

nejcdolinsek
08-24-2004, 05:15 PM
^^^ Thank you Ford Capri 2.8i for your kind words :D

The licence plate number was: W1 WIMAL
I think the guy also has a red 360 spider.

nejcdolinsek
08-24-2004, 05:19 PM
It was just a millisecond, but the feeling that "I've seen an Enzo" was just incredible .

I know the feeling exactly!

The guy driving, for some reason, reminded me of Ferraris test driver Dario Benuzzi... in other words, he didn't look like a mafia guy.

No.1
08-24-2004, 05:33 PM
LOL.. i got excited when i saw my first Enzo... even though it wasn't moving :D

It really is a great feeling knowing that you have seen the car for real.. a car you have read endless magazine articles about and poured over 1000's of pictures of it. To actually see on is breathtaking.

I saw one again today :mrgreen: although it was covered up in a Ferrari car cover, it's still an Enzo :wink: I strongly urge anybody living near Manchester to give Stratstone Ferrari in Manchester a visit... it will be there for a few more weeks i guess 8)

noliebro
08-24-2004, 05:41 PM
I hate the damn rich pricks in California who think their Porsche 911 is hot. I want some Enzo Damnit! :twisted:

sameerrao
08-24-2004, 06:37 PM
My first and only sighting was at the Houston Auto Show. There was a Enzo wrecked by an owner here on Memorial Parkway - he is a rich lawyer....

mindgam3
08-24-2004, 07:29 PM
yeah i've seen the enzo at a few shows and of course it looks amazing, but seeing one on the road is something completely different, its so much better.... even than seeing on on a track. I've yet to see an enzo on the road unfortunately, hopefully i will some day ;)

SilviaEvo
08-24-2004, 07:32 PM
There was a Enzo wrecked by an owner here on Memorial Parkway - he is a rich lawyer....

give me his name and address and i will personally go slit his throat for doing that :fist:

bmagni
08-24-2004, 07:44 PM
if seein it in an auto show is amazing....
and black which is more rare !
hope u post the pics soon !!

DeMoN
08-24-2004, 08:54 PM
I have yet to see any such car on the road. 360's I've seen cuz they are everywhere in miami, but special cars like the Enzo... I only hope i'll see.

666fast
08-24-2004, 09:21 PM

Ya see...theres few cars that can make someone feel like that.

I know exactly what you mean Jabba. And I completely understand nejcdolinsek's excitement. I was at the ALMS race this past weekend at Road America. My jaw hit the floor and I stared, drooled and pointed when I saw this. He was driving through and was nice enough to stop so my friend could snap a few pics of it.

http://img5.exs.cx/img5/3318/FerrariF40.jpg

It's the only one I've ever seen and it was awesome.

TT
08-25-2004, 05:25 AM
I can surely understand those kind of feelings! Even if they won't be top quality, can't wait to see the pics!

SPAD
09-02-2004, 10:34 PM
I have seen two enzos but nun were driving.One was it the show room and the other was in the garage behind the showroom getting the muffler taken out of it :twisted: .My favorite was the one it the garage cuz not any one could go and see it any time they wanted,also it was red.I still cant belive i saw one but i have pics so it has to be true lol.i didnt want to leave but i was der with my friend known here as nubrun and his dad so i had no choice.I also saw a carrara gt at the porche dealership that day.Shit that was a good day.

I feel bad though cuz der are so many people that love these cars as much as i do and may not get the chance the see them.

RC45
09-02-2004, 10:43 PM
There was a Enzo wrecked by an owner here on Memorial Parkway - he is a rich lawyer....

give me his name and address and i will personally go slit his throat for doing that :fist:

It was his dad's car - and has a couple of other Ferrari wrecks under his belt as - including an F50 and a Testarossa if I am not mistaken.

Oh - and when someone asked him why he doesn't go and drive the cars on a track to get to know them - he said "I am not really into the whole track and driving thing".

And you wonder why I call em all Yuppies..;)

dons5
09-03-2004, 05:13 AM
wow man ur so lucky, the only time ive seen any 288, F40, F50 or Enzo was at the Ferrari museum in Italy and they were in a musuem, they werent alive if u know what i mean, well they were but they were just sleeping lol, but an Enzo never seen one yet, but Finally Vancouvers new Ferrari Dealership is gonna move around Winter time in a bigger building and its gonna have an MC12 and an Enzo can u believe that!! and i heard there talkin to a guy from seatlle so that they can put an F50 in there, i dunno why lots of ppl say F50 is one of Ferraris ugliest car, when i saw it it just looked soooooo gorgeous omg what a different seeing it in person makes, just imagine if it was moving i would of cried not knowing such beauty was possible, but then again this is Ferrari, and there Italian lol

abbor
09-03-2004, 10:18 AM

It was his dad's car - and has a couple of other Ferrari wrecks under his belt as - including an F50 and a Testarossa if I am not mistaken.

Oh - and when someone asked him why he doesn't go and drive the cars on a track to get to know them - he said "I am not really into the whole track and driving thing".

That guy seriously have a problem! I hate him! :snipersmile:

nejcdolinsek
09-04-2004, 01:43 PM
I should be getting the Enzo pics on Monday *knock on wood*

Meanwhile, I saw a 360 spider today... in red.... black interior.... rear challenge grille....... god damn, that car is beautiful...... Another thing I noticed: THE GUY DRIVING IT WAS THE SAME GUY THAT HAS THE ENZO I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was polish, I'd be a VERY proud citizen! That guy has TASTE!! I hope I can meet the guy face to face some day... :roll:

Fleischmann
09-04-2004, 02:32 PM

WTF ?? Are you absolutely sure that the Enzo was on Polish plates?? Coz if there was an Enzo in Poland, I'm sure the info would be all over our internet car pages. Bare in mind that the only Ferrari "dealer" sells 5 cars anually...

I should be getting the Enzo pics on Monday *knock on wood*

Meanwhile, I saw a 360 spider today... in red.... black interior.... rear challenge grille....... god damn, that car is beautiful...... Another thing I noticed: THE GUY DRIVING IT WAS THE SAME GUY THAT HAS THE ENZO I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was polish, I'd be a VERY proud citizen! That guy has TASTE!! I hope I can meet the guy face to face some day... :roll:

I was wondering if you could send me the pic without erasing the license plates....

And if this is true, then I am an extremely proud citizen :D:D:D

[EDIT] - ooops..missed the part about the number plates... well the car certainly is European with the 2+5 system. The car would be from our capital in that case....my hometown :D:D:D MUAHAHAHAHA (demonic laugh)

nejcdolinsek
09-04-2004, 05:00 PM
^^^

Yes, 10000000000000000000000000% sure the enzo and 360 are Polish... I LIVE here! I SAW them on POLISH roads!

BTW, Fleischmann, the guy lives in Konstancin... you probably know where that is :wink:

Fleischmann
09-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Yeah, I know where that is and it makes me a little bit sad :D Coz since the plates start with the letter W, I thought he'd be from Warsaw...unless he is ONLY registered that he lives in the capital....and Konstancin is a bit far away :(

nejcdolinsek
09-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Sorry about the quality (from analog camera)... but its still an ENZO!!!! :wink:

I know I'm doing the wrong thing TT (please don't kill me :wink: ) for not using thumbnails...

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000001-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000001.JPG)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000003-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000003.JPG)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000004-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000004.JPG)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000005-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000005.JPG)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000007-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000007.JPG)

And 7.... I messed up on this one ---> the enzo was turning left, while I went straight, and I wanted to get a pic of the side...
http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000002-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000002.JPG)

Well, I still can't quite come to grips with my experience... I'll never forget it!

I hope you guys like it :D

P.S.: The pics tend to make the Enzo look much narrower than in real life... that car is WIDE!!! AND LOW!!! ITS GODDMAN PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :twisted:

abbor
09-06-2004, 12:12 PM
That first pic I loved! The other ones were a little unsharp, but I expected it to be a lot worse after all the negative things you said about them! :wink:

No.1
09-06-2004, 12:13 PM
LOL... nice pics.

I prefer it in black, but i wouldn''t say no t a red one :wink:

Maybe a topic for What You Saw Today, after the pics came 8)

bmagni
09-06-2004, 12:43 PM
black enzos are so cool !!! ur a lucky guy

Fleischmann
09-06-2004, 01:11 PM
OMFG!! You were right!! I simply can't believe that o pole would be able to purchase such a car!! I don't only find the money to be the problem, but the fact that you must have bought at least 2 Ferraris in the past to be able to get an Enzo. Those are definatelly our plates. Those are definatelly our shitty roads!! That is definatelly a black Enzo I see there!! ... And that is the Warsaw emblem in the background (the mermaid) :D:D:D Which can only mean one thing.... :D:D:D

Damn, I'm proud of my fellow countrymen :D:D:D And THX for taking the pics...my friends didn't believe me when I told them the news...here is the proof!!

TT
09-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the pics!! Great ones!! (I edited your post with thumbs ;))

Fleischmann
09-06-2004, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the pics!! Great ones!! (I edited your post with thumbs ;))

Picy no5 doesnt work ;)

nejcdolinsek
09-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the edits TT! You should showw me how to do these thumbnails some day :wink:

I'll fix pic no. 5...

Fleischmann, POLAND ROCKS!!!!!

TT
09-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the edits TT! You should showw me how to do these thumbnails some day :wink:

I'll fix pic no. 5...

Just click the edit button on your post and see for yourself ;)

Fleischmann
09-06-2004, 02:47 PM

That's one phrase I don't hear very often, but thanks dude, and THX once again for the pics :D Do u really live in Poland ??

nejcdolinsek
09-06-2004, 02:47 PM
^^^ Shall do! BTW, AWESOME enzo sig you have, TT

nejcdolinsek
09-06-2004, 02:49 PM
No. 5

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000006-med.JPG (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/820F1000006.JPG)

I DID THE THUMBNAIL THINGY!!!!!!! YEEEAAA!!!

nejcdolinsek
09-06-2004, 04:09 PM

That's one phrase I don't hear very often, but thanks dude, and THX once again for the pics :D Do u really live in Poland ??

Yeah, I live in konstancin :D I live close to the Enzo guy (I think)

nthfinity
09-06-2004, 07:12 PM
awsome pictures... i have had the exact same feeling you described a few times ive seen an enzo on the road... its so much mroe then if its just standing still

the sound comes straight off the le mans mulsanne straight etc.

your heart rate jumps 30 bpm when you realize what you are looking at... your words become slackjawed in awe of such a passionate automobile. hell, i immediately start getting wet palms... very few cars have done that to me, thankfully one has been the Enzo!

the black enzo is friggin sexiest of all!

frua
09-07-2004, 04:08 AM
Our polish tabloid wrote about a black Enzo once, but I didnt believe, cause they always lie :).This time, its proven to be truth. I can hardly believe my eyes :shock: :shock: and I'm proud so much of course :lol:
He must have great balls and hard ass to drive such a racer on our destroyed streets, where even normal cars damage their suspension horribly quickly.
however, I am happy to have Enzo only a few hundreds km from me :)

mclaren_Gt
09-07-2004, 04:14 AM
oooooooooooooo nice experience
and great pictures
is in slovenia???
thanks

stradale
09-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Great sighting! Did you get to hear him rev the engine or did it just dawdle along?

nejcdolinsek
09-07-2004, 12:21 PM
oooooooooooooo nice experience
and great pictures
is in slovenia???
thanks

Thanks!
No, this is in Poland...

nejcdolinsek
09-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Great sighting! Did you get to hear him rev the engine or did it just dawdle along?

Yeah, he reved the engine once or twice........... GLORIOUS SOUND!!!!!!!! BBBBRRRRUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :twisted:

stradale
09-07-2004, 12:26 PM
LOL, that explains why you said OMFG instead of OMG... :wink: :D

Fleischmann
09-07-2004, 12:28 PM
this was the no1 topic for chattin' between me and my friends at school :D They were absolutely gobsmacked :D Just like Frua, I heard about a rumour of a Enzo being transported to Poland, but I thought it was BS.

nejcdolinsek
09-07-2004, 12:31 PM
this was the no1 topic for chattin' between me and my friends at school :D They were absolutely gobsmacked :D Just like Frua, I heard about a rumour of a Enzo being transported to Poland, but I thought it was BS.

Did you show your friends the pics?

My friend's dad works for DaimlerChrysler in Poland, and supposedly, one guy asked whether Mercedes-Benz Poland could organize the import of a "special edition ferrari" for €1,000,000 (probably this the Enzo). He would pay €30,000 to daimlerChrysler Poland for it, but they declined...

nejcdolinsek
09-07-2004, 12:32 PM
LOL, that explains why you said OMFG instead of OMG... :wink: :D

Yes, that and the sheer "stunness" factor of this.... perfection on wheels!!!

SilviaEvo
09-07-2004, 09:46 PM
wow ive really been missing out that black enzo is awesome but i would like one in Grey/Silver or Red

schnell318
09-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Lucky bastard :D I can just imagine how cool it is to see an Enzo, and black...would probably be too much :)

nejcdolinsek
09-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Lucky bastard :D I can just imagine how cool it is to see an Enzo, and black...would probably be too much :)

Cooler than you think :wink:
Although a was a bit disappointed that it wasn't in red...

dons5
09-08-2004, 10:06 PM
i was gonna say the enzo looks pretty good in these pics, lots of times it looks too narrow but not in these pics i was thinkin, lol and then u say that even these pics make it look really skinny lol holy fuck how wide is this thing lol, i fuckin love it

Fleischmann
09-09-2004, 11:14 AM

My friend's dad works for DaimlerChrysler in Poland, and supposedly, one guy asked whether Mercedes-Benz Poland could organize the import of a "special edition ferrari" for €1,000,000 (probably this the Enzo). He would pay €30,000 to daimlerChrysler Poland for it, but they declined...

Hell yeah, we've got'em on our desktops :D:D:D

Holy shit...the guy must have been desperate!!

Mopsdrops
09-09-2004, 11:36 AM
damn !!! real nice car !!! thanks for the pictures, nejcdolinsek. this car has finally become my true favorite number one car since i saw that wonderfull video Yann posted in the vault. (enzo by Turbo) thx. :twisted:

nejcdolinsek
09-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Holy shit...the guy must have been desperate!!

Yes, yes he was... so would I, if I had the $$$ :lol:

ZfrkS62
09-11-2004, 05:45 PM

he should banned from touching another Italian car, EVER :splat:

Darkel
09-12-2004, 04:31 AM
Geez, finally a BLACK enzo ! And from Poland :D
Congratulations 8)

maja
09-13-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey it's sounds great that we have such a car in Poland. unfortunately I live in north and Konstancin is in south... damn. It's unbelievable that Enzo is in Poland. I wonder how long does it take to destroy the suspension of the Enzo on Polish "roads", sometimes the roads are so damaged that only a tank can drive through.... That's a joke. nejcdolinsek you are so lucky. When i'm going to tell that my friends we are going to have a trip to Konstancin. :)

m.a.j.
01-02-2005, 10:32 AM

The owner of the Ezno is an importer of ADOBE and Macromedia in Poland.
DaimlerChrysler in Poland is leasinging this ENZO. This guy had also bought Mercedes SL65AMG, S65AMG, SLR is in deliviery.

BTW.
Look what I saw while driving to dentist. Pics are in bad quality because they were taken by a NOKIA cell phone and at high speed.

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/view_image.php/9I310U4Y7Q85/p.jpeg

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/view_image.php/6C3K6R5GM4KK/p.jpeg

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/view_image.php/FUESSW7P45L8/p.jpeg

A Lamborghini Gallardo on MONACO license plates.

nejcdolinsek
01-02-2005, 11:25 AM
^^^ Nice pics!

Do you know who this guy is? I think a Polish guy owns a Gallardo...

ZfrkS62
01-02-2005, 11:34 AM
for a phone those are actually some really good shots :D thanks for the pics. now go get a real camera and track that thing down again :mrgreen: :wink: j/k.

m.a.j.
01-02-2005, 02:56 PM
This pistures were taken at 180 km/h because Gallardo was stopped by the traffic.
I have had closed windows and the music was on but i've heard the beautiful sound of V10 engine. I wish i had my canon digital camera :oops:

e46drew
01-02-2005, 05:11 PM

hay hay hay, hold on just a minut. I agree that these cars are incredible,
the two I have seen welled up unspeakable feelings. but lets not throw away humanity because some rich ass doesn't have the same respect for these cars as we do :wink:

m.a.j.
01-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Enzo+SLR+SL65AMG+S65AMG... that's a perfect combination!!! And the Gallardo pics... too bad you didn't have the digicam with you! However... it's a nice sight!
That aren't all his cars. Somebody told me that this guy has 4 million $ worth cars. I don't know all of them.

bmwmpower
01-02-2005, 06:06 PM
i dont know but Adobe and Macromedia is that good biznis,that you can buy SLR,S65 and Enzo?

ferrarif1fan89
01-04-2005, 05:08 AM
i got to sit in the enzo at the Weekend of Ferrari at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach. incredble feeling.god it make yo feel important. and then the guy turned it on and revved it. oooooohhhhhhh............... soooooooo nice! :) :D

01-06-2005, 11:09 PM
i got to sit in the enzo at the Weekend of Ferrari at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach. incredble feeling.god it make yo feel important. and then the guy turned it on and revved it. oooooohhhhhhh............... soooooooo nice! :) :D
Was it blue...?

zamqu
05-30-2005, 12:33 PM
I saw this ENZO last Saturday. I have some photos of it. Owner of it have also Ferrari 360 spider, collection of Mercedeses AMG, and some Porsche. I live in Warsaw so i saw them few times. If you want photos of this Enzo write to me [email protected]

ZfrkS62
05-30-2005, 12:38 PM
^^ why don't you just post them here instead? :roll: