PDA

View Full Version : PGR2 Addon Cars! Who said you need XBOX Live?

SFDMALEX
08-16-2004, 03:53 AM
:D So I'm just looking around suprnova and bammm! This pops up

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2422/Project_Gotham_Racing_2_Car_Pack_2.0_FIXED_by_Dwir e2k4.torrent

What it is is the cars from that PGR2 addon that you have to pay for. Its a lot of fun. THe cars are great, they even have that brutal C6 thing in it :roll:

All of the addon cars come with cockpits! Some are dodgy as hell but some are nice. Radical for example has a cool cockpit and its fun racing in that view, some others look good too, but in general they look like crap! But its still a great addition! I still dont know why console games never have cockpit views. Its the best view you can get!
__________________________________________________ __________

Now here is the catch with this file. What you will have to do in order to make this work is 1) FTP to your xbox 2)Rip PGR2 to your haddrive 3)Then copy the files of the torrent download in that folder that you ripped the game 3)Using XISO or something else make a ISO and burn it.

Its a pain in the ass. Took me 1 hour to rip PGR since it has so many wav's. And if you dont have a DVDR then you cant do this. :? And a mod chip :wink:

cho_888
08-16-2004, 04:34 AM
hahah, yeah but what you will find is that gotham is over 4.7gig and then you run into the problem, how to burn it back to a disk if you dont have a dual layer. You must delete the demo games on there :twisted: :twisted:. its a bit tricky. and before you mkae the ISO you must patch the XBE file or else you will get an error. But does this mean you have a chip in your xbox?

FordGTGuy
08-16-2004, 06:07 AM
if they can do this why don't they make new cars.

No.1
08-16-2004, 06:21 AM
WTF.... i don't get any of that :shock:

I don't even have a DVD-R/RW Drive, so i guess i'll never get my new cars :cry:

cho_888
08-16-2004, 06:33 AM
its cheaper to get live. lol unless you are goign to start buring your games in which case you cant use them on live anyway. What i use burnt games for is network play.

SFDMALEX
08-17-2004, 09:56 PM
cho my PGR2 is like 4 gigs. Its not over 4.7. I have the full burn and its about 4gb.

cho_888
08-18-2004, 04:46 AM
wow, must be different, because i had to alter it! mayeb its different for other countries.