My entire collection

I would put more pics but poor quality I need to work on it

FordGTGuy
08-06-2004, 11:26 PM
The cars:

Hot Wheels:

left to right

Middle left:Plymouth Hemi Cuda

1st Ro:Lotus Project M250, Honda s2000, Cheverolet SSR, Camaro SS, Lotus Esprit, Indie or F1 dunno, ferrari 156, Dodge Viper GT2, Ford GT-40, Ferrari P4, Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini Murcielago.

2nd Row:70' ChevelleSS, Ferrari 308 Turbo, Ferrari Dunno, Ferrari F512M, F355 Spider, Buick Bengar Concept, it says 442 i dunno, '65 boneville, '67 Camaro, Cheverolet Trail Blazer, '40 Ford Hotrod, Dodge Ram Pick Up, Boom Box(madeup).

1/18:

Left to Right

Porsche Carrera S4, (not 1/18) Chevelle SS, Mustang GT-500 Cobra, '67 Camaro Z28.

Very top:

2002 Ford GT Concept

RC45
08-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Nice collection there. :)

T-Bird
08-07-2004, 12:34 AM
nice little collection it's a good start.
If I listed every one of my Hot Wheels Matchbox cars I would probably go crazy, I've been collecting them since I was 2 everytime we went to the store My parents bought me 2 and then I started buying them and it just grew to large proportions. Although I plan on posting up some of them.

FordGTGuy
08-07-2004, 12:36 AM
that must be one large collection T-bird.

SFDMALEX
08-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Ohhh guys you would go crazy if you knew what I can get my hands on. Those little hot wheels cars.......I can get some rare shit.....classics(way OLD, OLD boxes never opened)................do those things sell well? Cause I can get my hands on those in few seconds.

FordGTGuy
08-07-2004, 12:45 AM
anyone havd a Ford GT-70, GT-90, or a old Phaeton rolls-royce. are they gonna make a Ford GT Concept or a 2005 Ford GT?

T-Bird
08-07-2004, 12:50 AM
it's neatly stored in a 20 gallon tupperware container and 2 smaller ones let alone the ones that are out on display. I posted my 1/18 collection in the scale models section with some of the smaller ones not many though.

T-Bird
08-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Ohhh guys you would go crazy if you knew what I can get my hands on. Those little hot wheels cars.......I can get some rare shit.....classics(way OLD, OLD boxes never opened)................do those things sell well? Cause I can get my hands on those in few seconds.

fuck yeah I have some that sell for $50 USD at trade shows and Ebay even out of box so definitely check it out and pick them up.

SFDMALEX
08-07-2004, 12:56 AM

fuck yeah I have some that sell for $50 USD at trade shows and Ebay even out of box so definitely check it out and pick them up.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Ill try to write down some models and do some reaserch before I go ahead with making some money out it.

T-Bird
08-07-2004, 01:32 AM
OH yeah they are huge items it's all about the model and paintjob that's what counts they have some rare paintjobs that colectors really want. I don't know why people would be willing to pay soo much for a small ass car but if it makes you money then more power to them. The first editions are valuable when really old in box there's a steam roller that I have that's worth a bitchload in box and about $20 out of box but I plan on handing these down someday so I'm not looking into selling them anytime soon. I did sell off all my double PEZ about a year ago for about $500 USD for the lot of $50 pieces I have a bitch load of those too, even from all the countries that I've visited in Europe those are collectors items. My mom sold some of her Beanie Babies for like $2,000 for a nice chunck of them when they were huge. I guess there are people out there collecting anything.

SilviaEvo
08-07-2004, 02:36 AM
when i was young i had a few of those it was counted like 150 or something i still have some of them and i bought a 360 Spider