PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Win The Spa 24

SFDMALEX
08-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Ferrari win the Spa 24 hours.

As the thrilling, action-packed 2004 Proximus 24 Hours of Spa came to an end, it was the nr 2 BMS Ferrari 550 Maranello of Cappellari, Gollin, Bryner and Calderari that claimed the victory as Lilian Bryner crossed the line first, ahead of the 11 GPC Giesse Squadra Corse Ferrari 575 M Maranello. Third place in GT - as well as 7th overall - went to the winner's sister car, the BMS nr 1, completing the Ferrari dominance in the class.

In N-GT, the three Freisinger Porsches took up all places on the podium, the nr 50 finishing ahead of nr 77 and 99.

The G2 winning car, BMW nr 142, scored an excellent six place in the overall classification, while Mühlner Motorsport's nr 123 Porsche was victorious in the G3 group.

-Fiagt.com

Now were are those Porsches? Ohh they dont even have a car to put into the GT class......ahhhhh :wink:

mindgam3
08-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah i watched some of it yesterday, good job Prodrive ;)

The only 360 crashed out after about half an hour though due to a rear tyre failure which left all the 911's to win in the N-GT class :( Which is a shame seeing as though it was in 3rd in the championshp

Mopsdrops
08-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Yeah i watched some of it yesterday, good job Prodrive ;)

The only 360 crashed out after about half an hour though due to a rear tyre failure which left all the 911's to win in the N-GT class :( Which is a shame seeing as though it was in 3rd in the championshp

i know, it was to bad they falled out so soon, no chance of taking pics of a 360 for me :cry:

but glad ferrari finallt won at spa :lol: