PDA

View Full Version : Driving Lambo's at the Factory ?

Mopsdrops
07-26-2004, 07:45 AM
May be a dumb question and the answer would be NO I think, but can you actually drive lambo's at the factory or museum. cause a007apl posted a link of the Murcielago Roadster, the people who drived the car seemed also to be "ordinary" people. and Vicki of 5th gear drived with a Lambo out of the museum :?:

TT
07-26-2004, 08:28 AM
Yes dude but those ppl where journalist as far as I understood... if you are not a customer or a journalist, you can forget about it IMO..

BTW, you should have posted this in the lambo section I guess ;)

Stikz
07-26-2004, 04:49 PM
could you imagine the lines at the factory if you could actually do this?

Mopsdrops
07-26-2004, 06:06 PM
could you imagine the lines at the factory if you could actually do this?
maybe could be if you pay :?

saadie
07-26-2004, 10:07 PM
another dumb one ...... can you drive lambos at a lambo show room ... (in the back you know) ... :wink: :| :| :mrgreen:

Mopsdrops
07-27-2004, 02:13 AM
another dumb one ...... can you drive lambos at a lambo show room ... (in the back you know) ... :wink: :| :| :mrgreen:
Well then, it might not be so dumb after all, if they ask high prices for riding one, they would make some more money and more customers :roll:

racer_f50
07-27-2004, 02:29 AM

you mean at a dealer or something?
from what i've learned from a friend who owns a luxury/exotic dealership, you've gotta put up a few hundred dollars for deposit and sometimes give a thumbprint ID if you want to test drive a Lambo or Ferrari (at least new ones). I'm assuming thats the policy he's put to use with the Gallardo he's got in stock.

saadie
07-27-2004, 02:37 AM

you mean at a dealer or something?
from what i've learned from a friend who owns a luxury/exotic dealership, you've gotta put up a few hundred dollars for deposit and sometimes give a thumbprint ID if you want to test drive a Lambo or Ferrari (at least new ones). I'm assuming thats the policy he's put to use with the Gallardo he's got in stock.

wow ya got a very very nice friend :P 8)

>> im talkin abt THE lambo showroom ... not a dealership or nething ... :roll:

Stikz
07-27-2004, 08:16 PM
i'm assuming the one in italy right? Is it at St. Agata or something?

SPEEDCORE
07-28-2004, 07:00 AM
I have heard they have track days, for potential customers to test the cars in a safe enviiroment and leave the factory drives for journlists.