blinkmeat
07-26-2004, 10:48 PM
looks like her anyways

BADMIHAI
07-27-2004, 01:17 AM
I would love to eat her. :o

coloradosilver
07-27-2004, 02:40 AM
Thats a weird picture. Don't know if it's really her or not, but if it is her, it was taken much earlier in her career. I think Heather is one of the most beautiful women out there for her age. That and being married to the lead guitarist for Bon Jovi really makes her a winner in my book. :mrgreen:

Ghostbat
07-27-2004, 08:18 AM
Thats a weird picture. Don't know if it's really her or not, but if it is her, it was taken much earlier in her career. I think Heather is one of the most beautiful women out there for her age. That and being married to the lead guitarist for Bon Jovi really makes her a winner in my book. :mrgreen:

Propably from the era when she was married to Tommy Lee, if it is Heather Locklear. Somehow I don't think it's impossible that he captured that picture :wink:

blinkmeat
07-27-2004, 09:29 AM

You mean you're down with Richie Sambora!? Hahaha, that says alot