PDA

View Full Version : What do u guys think of this?

Billyjuan
09-03-2003, 04:00 PM
I found this picture on ricecop.com and i wanted to know what u guys think of it ?lol :lol:

http://www.ricecop.com/ricepics/grandam_megawing.jpg

alondahan
09-03-2003, 04:17 PM
I'll tell you what I think about that. who ever did this should spend a month in prison (at least) and lose his licence :twisted:

It's aweful. I'd like to see JC destroying it, like the sierra.

twboy1999
09-03-2003, 04:22 PM
wowww
what an amazing looking car
god damn it,, i bet it eeven have more downforce then ENZO,, just look at the massive wing, for the optimal downforce, and airflow,, and the big exhaust for massive deep sound, and horsepower gain

aawil
09-03-2003, 04:26 PM
The funny thing is most of these guys don't realize the drag their adding to the cars. This example I hope was just done as a joke. :lol:

zr2man99
09-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Man, one of these days, I'm going to get a tow strap. Wrap it around some ricers wing. Then attach it to the back of my truck. Then floor the shit out of it and drag that abomination down the street. That would be glorious.

stracing
09-03-2003, 10:25 PM
phew...i looked at it and thought it was the s15 silvia. then the plates suggest otherwise.

you go do that zr2...i'll back you up

possessed_beaver
09-04-2003, 12:44 AM
yeh i thought it was a S15 aswell, i was going to start crying!!
IMO classic rice!

sbbs
09-04-2003, 03:44 AM
I'm so relived to know that it's not S15. So what is that?

heath
09-04-2003, 03:55 AM
This is a shameless display of bad taste....this car should be destroyed!

Billyjuan
09-04-2003, 04:24 AM
Ok to answer your question SBBS its the back a 99 Pontiac Gran Am lol

stradale
09-04-2003, 04:40 AM
This car will probably self destruct. All the driver has to do is get it up to about 100 mph and the amount of drag will rip the damn spoiler as well as the boot lid right off this awful ricer! God, I would love to see that happen...

sbbs
09-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Ok to answer your question SBBS its the back a 99 Pontiac Gran Am lol

Oh... it's an American car. Thanks man, I don't know much about AMerican cars, that's why couldn't recognize it. :)

sportVeloce
09-04-2003, 06:40 AM
mmm... interesting pic of the good ol Pontiac. What I love about stupid high wings is that they are so easy to literally rip off... i can see some pissed guy just ripping it off. Now that would be a laugh :lol:

jakaracman
09-04-2003, 07:24 AM
It's ugly. But hey, let stupid people have their fun ...

stradale
09-04-2003, 12:24 PM
^^^^^^I agree, but the problem with stupid people is they don't know what cars not to mutilate. If the idiot that did has enough money he's stupid enough to take a wonderful car and turn it into something crappy.

dis3as3d
09-04-2003, 01:19 PM
SWEET ILL TAKE 2! (sarcasm)

Nemisis8u
09-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Thats nothing, my turtle has a bigger wing that that. Honestly I dont get it why do you need a wing like that on a fwd car. That bothers me. All I see is kids running around saying "thats mad tyte yo" or some shit like that. I HATE RICERS.

mendocino
09-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Thats nothing, my turtle has a bigger wing that that. Honestly I dont get it why do you need a wing like that on a fwd car. That bothers me. All I see is kids running around saying "thats mad tyte yo" or some shit like that. I HATE RICERS.

Well a winglike that is certainly not needed but why don't you believe a fwd souldn't have a wing???? a 300 bhp doing 170 mph sould have a wing as they can oversteer seriously if well setup. it's all in the weight distribution.

Nemisis8u
09-04-2003, 04:09 PM

Well a winglike that is certainly not needed but why don't you believe a fwd souldn't have a wing???? a 300 bhp doing 170 mph sould have a wing as they can oversteer seriously if well setup. it's all in the weight distribution.

Don't fwd understeer more?

mendocino
09-04-2003, 04:18 PM
It depends, standard cars yes because it's not racing oriented and that's just more safe. but it's not really a question about fwd and rwd. of course when you are accelerating in a corner rwd does oversteer, but even at 3 mph.. :D wings are efficient over 50... so if you accelerate hard.. your wheels won't probably spin.... right? so it's all about downforce to infuence the road holding, nothing to do with rwd or fwd IMO.

Nemisis8u
09-04-2003, 04:30 PM
It depends, standard cars yes because it's not racing oriented and that's just more safe. but it's not really a question about fwd and rwd. of course when you are accelerating in a corner rwd does oversteer, but even at 3 mph.. :D wings are efficient over 50... so if you accelerate hard.. your wheels won't probably spin.... right? so it's all about downforce to infuence the road holding, nothing to do with rwd or fwd IMO.

Well when accelerating the weight shifts from front to back putting more pressure on the rear tires that’s why rwd cars accelerate well. So when you are accelerating in a fwd car the contact patch on the front wheels decreases. So then wouldn’t having some type of wing on the front be more beneficial then having one on the back? I guess it also depends on the speed from which you are accelerating. But I would think that the same principal would apply. The only reason I could think of for having a wing would be some directional stability. But I’m not sure and can be wrong.

Fleischmann
12-17-2003, 05:39 PM
Is it just me or is the spoiler placed too high ???

Ivanhoe
12-17-2003, 11:13 PM
The funny thing is most of these guys don't realize the drag their adding to the cars. This example I hope was just done as a joke. :lol:

they don't care about performance dude... :wink: