TT
07-24-2004, 07:56 AM
Doesn't seem an easy job :D

a007apl
07-24-2004, 08:20 AM
:mrgreen:

X-ale
07-24-2004, 08:40 AM
:shock: How long did that take? It should come with a special training course or something... why not just a simple button, only?!

mindgam3
07-24-2004, 08:51 AM
lol, what a joke

TT
07-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Well anyway with a Murci Roadster you would keep the roof up only when really needed, hopefully never :D

black_magician
07-24-2004, 02:09 PM
those bars over the engine... those aren't on the hardtop, are they?
:D I smell suspension tweaks :D

TT
07-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Or just to raise rigidity since the roof is gone ;)

stradale
07-24-2004, 03:04 PM
Brilliant display of Italian ergonomics... :|

I can imagine some thought went into designing that... :wink:

Mopsdrops
07-24-2004, 03:16 PM
http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/501/602roof_05.jpeg

The man with the white suit pulling out his gun if it does'nt go fast enough :lol:

Yeah, does'nt seem an easy job but i'd would'nt mind if it takes so long.

X-ale
07-24-2004, 03:56 PM
/\/\ If you're in a crowded local, it's not about the time (well, a little) but more about how it'll look since prolly a good bunch gonna be staring. Do you want to look like that?

Mopsdrops
07-24-2004, 04:11 PM
/\/\ If you're in a crowded local, it's not about the time (well, a little) but more about how it'll look since prolly a good bunch gonna be staring. Do you want to look like that?
What do you mean ? just saying a little joke whats wrong with that ?

X-ale
07-24-2004, 04:16 PM
/\/\ There's nothing really wrong m8, you just said you wouldn't mind the time to which i replied that you'll mind looking dumb. :)

Mopsdrops
07-24-2004, 04:25 PM
/\/\ There's nothing really wrong m8, you just said you wouldn't mind the time to which i replied that you'll mind looking dumb. :)
I'd don't get a fuckin' thing of this ??? why do think i'm dumb ?

caugb
07-24-2004, 04:26 PM
to raise rigidity since the roof is gone

That's the difference between real italian cars (Ferrari, I mean) and this german fase of Lambo. In the first one, you see the engine and this is an really important part of the magic of the car! In the Audi-Lambo, it is more german practical view. Oh god!

X-ale
07-24-2004, 04:36 PM

:lol: This is some toxic bull ale*. Dude, i do not think you are dumb. But anybody would look pretty silly (dumb) trying to get that roof on or off in public.

*In dutch in the text. (ale=shit) :mrgreen:

Mopsdrops
07-24-2004, 07:46 PM

:lol: This is some toxic bull ale*. Dude, i do not think you are dumb. But anybody would look pretty silly (dumb) trying to get that roof on or off in public.

Ah sorry, now I see, but how do you come up with "ale" in dutch ? I don't think that exicsts as far as my vocabulaire goes :?

SPEEDCORE
07-25-2004, 01:52 AM
[quote=a007apl]
The man with the white suit pulling out his gun if it does'nt go fast enough :lol:

I thought he was getting the cheque book out hahaha :)

X-ale
07-25-2004, 05:22 AM

Ah sorry, now I see, but how do you come up with "ale" in dutch ? I don't think that exicsts as far as my vocabulaire goes :?

Aha! I knew something smelled like fish here. Check this out:

X-ale, translate your nickname in dutch, by somebody who doesn't now a word english he would be reading X-Shit :P

Now who's bull aleing :?:

saadie
07-25-2004, 05:40 AM
lmao ^^

back to the roof ....

if ... IF it starts raining ..... then what ...... enable hyper mode ?? ... or try and find a nice dry shade ?? :?

0X audiness 0X

Mopsdrops
07-25-2004, 05:56 AM

Aha! I knew something smelled like fish here. Check this out:

X-ale, translate your nickname in dutch, by somebody who doesn't now a word english he would be reading X-Shit :P

Now who's bull aleing :?:
Neh, that must be a joke, i speak dutch so i'll know to: ale is not shit

^^ oke sorry to get off-topic :|

X-ale
07-25-2004, 07:10 AM
:twisted: Har har har, tamar is so gonna get it, thx dude :!:

Saadie: i don't think this roof contraption is a german thing... looks more Italian to me...

saadie
07-26-2004, 05:18 AM
its german .. trust me ... :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

a007apl
07-27-2004, 09:08 AM
The Roof its i Design (comparation) of the Wing of the one BAT, i know about 8)