PDA

View Full Version : boring shit box..lol (my roommate's)

twboy1999
07-19-2004, 05:19 PM
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7512/IMG_383.jpg

TT
07-19-2004, 05:22 PM
HAHA well a car is always a car :D never a shitbox!

Are the wheels just a temporary solution? (or pics taken in winter?).

Ah :D and if you could provide the custom shot, we could add your Civic to the "registry" :D

SilviaEvo
07-19-2004, 05:23 PM
is it just me or your hood is just a black painted hood

twboy1999
07-19-2004, 05:37 PM
is not painted hood.. is carbon fiber
and so3 tires on a civic. lol, well,, he got no wheel.. but he is trying to keep it light as possible

well.. i dnu have the owner's manual for his car... but anything else.. i could do a Jw custum shot

is my roomate's car. but i get t drive it sometimes

TT
07-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Ah ok, you could at least have said two word in the first post about that :roll:

mindgam3
07-19-2004, 06:01 PM
is not painted hood.. is carbon fiber
and so3 tires on a civic. lol, well,, he got no wheel.. but he is trying to keep it light as possible

well.. i dnu have the owner's manual for his car... but anything else.. i could do a Jw custum shot

is my roomate's car. but i get t drive it sometimes

lol, if hes trying to keep it as light as possible, why has he got steel wheels on it? Looks like some failed rice to me ;) hehe

SilviaEvo
07-19-2004, 06:04 PM
the quality for the carbon fiber is bad it looks just like a painted hood

twboy1999
07-19-2004, 06:07 PM
haha
well.. is made for civic... dont need good carbon fiber hood.. rite?? lol

SilviaEvo
07-20-2004, 12:39 AM
:roll:

twboy1999
07-20-2004, 01:48 AM
good for u, that u dont drive honda civic which make u richer then us.. good for you that u can afford to live in ur own place.. u are putting me and my friend down cuz my friend drive a civic??
i didn even say anything about the modification, and u guy just presumed is a civic with just muffler.
and that car weight like less then 1000kg.

and do u know what is rice?? u probably dont, do u

JoeHahn
07-20-2004, 02:32 AM

http://therice.org/rice/graphicl/cooking1.gif

:P

SilviaEvo
07-20-2004, 02:39 AM
good for u, that u dont drive honda civic which make u richer then us.. good for you that u can afford to live in ur own place.. u are putting me and my friend down cuz my friend drive a civic??
i didn even say anything about the modification, and u guy just presumed is a civic with just muffler.
and that car weight like less then 1000kg.

Sorry dude i didnt mean it like that i was stating your roommate probably doesnt have that much money for high quality top end mods. and just trying to give a few suggestions.

5vz-fe
07-20-2004, 03:08 AM
twboy1999, any more shots from differnt angles?

BTW, the headlights and blinker looks kinda funny, the left ones and right ones kinda look different, one of them is kinda have a euro feel and the other have a smoked out feel

twboy1999
07-20-2004, 03:49 AM
twboy1999, any more shots from differnt angles?

BTW, the headlights and blinker looks kinda funny, the left ones and right ones kinda look different, one of them is kinda have a euro feel and the other have a smoked out feel
i think his bumper got hit or something.. is not very alinged.

SilviaEvo
well, it does look very shitty outside,, but he doest got some work done to his car.. not just exhaust

TT
07-20-2004, 04:56 AM
And even if it was muffler only, why should it be that bad? I have muffler and 17" wheels only on my car and I don't call it rice... I don't call rice this Civic neither.. it has a carbon hood and a big muffler.. so? Nothing bad at all :)

It's not like: stock car OR rice.. there are some tones of gray inbetween :D

I mean.. this one is already a bit to much
http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/504/83civic-med.jpg

But twoboy's friend's Civic has nothing to do with this :D

dgmorr
07-20-2004, 08:45 AM
twboy1999 you have the best avatar!!!! Is there a video that it was created from?

twboy1999
07-20-2004, 01:49 PM
i duno
i dun think there is a video.. if there is..i couldnt find it
but nice ass rite
lol

Evo
07-20-2004, 03:39 PM
What engine dose it got.. ?
A friend of mine got the same looking civic but he swaped the engine for an Integra Type R engine and he painted the car Mat Black.. it looks amazing although it's imposible to keep clean it looks fantastic.. I don't think it looks bad at all.. If you could get some more pix that would be great.

twboy1999
07-20-2004, 04:20 PM
What engine dose it got.. ?
A friend of mine got the same looking civic but he swaped the engine for an Integra Type R engine and he painted the car Mat Black.. it looks amazing although it's imposible to keep clean it looks fantastic.. I don't think it looks bad at all.. If you could get some more pix that would be great.
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6706/IMG_382.jpg
i know most ppl use the type r engine or the gsr engine,, but i think my friend used the b20 engine.. i am not sure.. i dun relaly know much about honda tunning,, so i dun remember the numbers

basically the entire car is typeR car conversion.. suspension, wheel nut 5 vs 4, brake. blah blah blah, and basically all the bolt on parts u could get

i think probably the fasted u could go, or near the fastest u could go without force induction or internal work to the engine.. i dunno.. i could be wrong

dgmorr
07-21-2004, 02:40 PM
i duno
i dun think there is a video.. if there is..i couldnt find it
but nice ass rite
lol

That one too, but I meant the one underneath your name.