PDA

View Full Version : metallica - frantic

possessed_beaver
09-01-2003, 04:24 AM
here's a link for the music video from metallica called frantic, if anyone is intrested

http://homepage.hispeed.ch/greven/files/metallica_-_frantic-sic-ucv.mpeg

enjoy :)

DR.GONZO
09-01-2003, 05:21 AM
cool but I'm not Interested, I already have the album with the dvd!!!! I'm sure all metallica FANS should buy It I buy any met---old to new just cause I'm a fan would rather own the real shit then ripped! Thanks Anyway

sportVeloce
09-01-2003, 06:44 AM
cool but I'm not Interested, I already have the album with the dvd!!!! I'm sure all metallica FANS should buy It I buy any met---old to new just cause I'm a fan would rather own the real shit then ripped! Thanks Anyway

Thats interesting DR.GONZO given that Metallica are some of the key proponents in the fight against file sharing. Hey... why not give metallica more money.. hell im sure they have not made enough. I think they should give something back to their FANS and stop trying to fleece them for every cent they can get their hands on.

DR.GONZO
09-01-2003, 03:14 PM
oh yeah I know I understand you 100% I still d/l some of there shit on the computer But I still have all the albums for better quality, I just buy it for-cause!