http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/501/6029531.jpg
http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/501/6029530.jpg

saadie
07-10-2004, 01:05 PM
hmm .. this isnt allan;'s car is it ?? he sold it ?? lol

thx fer the pics .. 8) 8) 8)

T-Bird
07-10-2004, 01:06 PM
OK maybe you need 2 bottles of NOS for all the times you have the opportunity to get that fast in a Diablo 6.0 but what's with the frickin Propane tank?

MIHALS
07-10-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm not speeding
I'm qualifying
:lol: :twisted:

X-ale
07-10-2004, 01:20 PM
That engine survival rate is not counted in days but rather seconds :roll:

saadie
07-10-2004, 01:24 PM
That engine survival rate is not counted in days but rather seconds :roll:

http://motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11237 <<< go and READ

its a 6.0 dude ... :roll:

a007apl
07-10-2004, 01:38 PM
The allan car's its a Diablo SV no that 6.0

mindgam3
07-10-2004, 01:39 PM
a 6 litre highly tuned engine so the chances of it melting are a lot higher than your regular engine...

X-ale
07-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Ok Yoda, i wont argue, it may hold, but the chassis is not designed for a 250 shot or whatever... anyway, it's bound to loosen up shit and eventually brake down, unless that car is garaged as often as it goes. If i'd consider Nitrous, it would only be with engine designed to take that much abuse and you wouldnt see that on the road (ex.: Hemi 640). Imagine getting into a crash with those 2 NOS tanks plus the propane!!! Now that would be one loud boom box :mrgreen:

fabro_s
07-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Well I dont see the case of NOS in a Diablo, but hell, I wanna ride that monster!

SilviaS15Cwest
07-11-2004, 10:18 PM
"what's with the frickin Propane tank?"

Its better than using gasoline. You can run more boost (or in this case nitrous) into the engine and you are less likely to blow the engine.

T-Bird
07-11-2004, 10:30 PM
you can't actually believe what you just said can you?
you can't just decide what the fuck I think I'll use a small tank of Propane to fuel my car one day. The normal engine can't run off different types of fuel without heavy modification to the engine inside and out and even then how often do you have a propane powered car not very and especially not in a Diablo 6.0 and even further tha tank would get that car to the end of teh corner and back it's a pretty small tank. You usually only see Propane used in Diesel engines and that's just as a power booster.

X-ale
07-11-2004, 10:32 PM
"what's with the frickin Propane tank?"

Its better than using gasoline. You can run more boost (or in this case nitrous) into the engine and you are less likely to blow the engine.

didn't know that, i feel smarter already. Wow i maybe can speak japanese now... :roll: I sincerly hope that if some1 get himself into a frontal in that, he's gonna go underneath and not damage those tanks... then he'd be alive just to show the other what didn't hit him...

RC45
07-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Why is nitrous so un-thinkable in hi-po cars?

There are numerous tuning firms that will assist you in adding nitrous to hi-po cars.

Bigger injectors, a window switch setup, remapped fuel supply and you are good to go.

Of course it will help if you replace the internals with forged pieces (unless your car came with them) and only occasionaly run on juice.

But all in all there are a many reliable ntirous-injected cars in Houston. And not just ricers either.

And you havn't had you ass handed to you on a platter until you try take on a 700+ crank hp nitrous monster. (of course - just for the fun of it... :))

I can tell you it seems as if you have stood on the brake pedal with both feet as they pull away from you - even at 100mph... ;)

T-Bird
07-12-2004, 01:29 AM
ok I have no problem accepting it but what is your opinion on Propane in a gasoline engine instead of Gasoline :roll:

RC45
07-12-2004, 01:45 AM
ok I have no problem accepting it but what is your opinion on Propane in a gasoline engine instead of Gasoline :roll:

Maybe it was just being used to fill the tanks.

T-Bird
07-12-2004, 01:52 AM
no I mean have you ever heard of people switching to Propane to run Nitrous oxide or high boost before? I mean I know public vehicles can use it in some of their trucks but that's it.

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Propane/Nitrous is the safest and most effecient form of nitrous use available. It is more expensive than mixing with fuel, but safer. Propane is 114 octane. I have been using nitrous for 25 years, and propane/nitrous for 8 years. That is my 6.0 that the nitrous is on. I run the same system on my viper srt, and it is a high 9sec car.

X-ale
07-13-2004, 05:33 PM
Wah, nice. And there's no harm with that much abuse and/or did you have to mod the internals also? BTW, could you post pics, lotsa more pics, of the other cars too :?: :D

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 06:32 PM
Sure, how do you post pics here? A 6.0 can handle up to 650 at the wheels without any internals. Over that, and some work has to be done. Keep in mind that this car is made to run ALL DAY at 7200rpm,s, and it is designed for abuse, as long as it isnt rocket launch type abuse.

saadie
07-13-2004, 07:06 PM
welcome aboard ...

go see Avatar / Signature / Picture Posting :)
http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewforum.php?f=68

X-ale
07-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Holly begeezus, 7200 all day!! BTW, the sticky post in the car gallery section has over a dozen sites with freehosting for the pics. If you have alot, there 1 with a 50 Mb max :arrow: http://www.terahertzcomputing.com/ . Then you could just link em back here. If you feel up to it, you can also upload clips. I'm already drooling thinking i might hear that 6.0 :D

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok, Im not good with this stuff (Im old), but let me try one.

http://img32.exs.cx/img32/2686/ajseblackrims.jpg

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/9848/DSC01896.jpg

X-ale
07-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Woh... very nice indeed! Are those rims dark blue or does it seems so cuz of the sky reflection on the black?

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 07:54 PM
There black. The wing and side mirrors and tail light surrounds are also going black soon.

saadie
07-13-2004, 07:59 PM
6.0 se .. ya own tht monster .... :shock: :shock:

EDIT : all these monsters .. \/

Diablo 6.0
Countach, 88.5 ,yellow
04 murci Orange
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10

:cry: :cry: :cry:

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 08:01 PM
All right. Here are a few of my bad boy Viper.

http://img47.exs.cx/img47/6052/vipernitours002.jpg

http://img29.exs.cx/img29/9211/vipernitours003.jpg

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/307/vipernitours004.jpg

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/3149/boniieviper011.jpg

saadie
07-13-2004, 08:03 PM
ya have propane tanks in all yer cars ... ???

what do they do ???

TT
07-13-2004, 08:04 PM
BTW dude, if you really own all those cars, and want to talk about them, we need some pics ;) especially the custom ones

X-ale
07-13-2004, 08:11 PM
Must..... have.... clips....

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
BTW dude, if you really own all those cars, and want to talk about them, we need some pics ;) especially the custom ones

If I really own these cars?? Thats my house, my garage, my 6.0, srt, Countach. What would you like to see? The Murci? The other Vipers? Im well known on the F chat boards, and Lambo-Talk. I use the same moniker. I own over 30 cars, and have no intention of getting them all together for a group shot. Someone posted this link on F-Chat today, in the Lambo section, on one of MY threads. Delete me if you would like.

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 08:20 PM

What custom ones are you talking about? I posted the 6.0 with juice, and the 700+ rwhp Viper.

TT
07-13-2004, 08:21 PM

If I really own these cars?? Thats my house, my garage, my 6.0, srt, Countach. What would you like to see? The Murci? The other Vipers? Im well known on the F chat boards, and Lambo-Talk. I use the same moniker. I own over 30 cars, and have no intention of getting them all together for a group shot. Someone posted this link on F-Chat today, in the Lambo section, on one of MY threads. Delete me if you would like.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but everybody could have find the pics around and posted them ;)
We ask custom shots to protect everybody, yourself included :D

An easy and quick way to prove you actually have the cars is to post a picture with the owner or service manual of each one, placed on the car. If you don't have them, let's say a picture of the keys on the bonnet, rear wing or something like that.

I don't want to delete you, don't be offended, we act like this because we had various serious bullshitter back in time

So basically, just post the custom shot for the cars you state in your signature ;) no need to shot 30 cars together, I understand.

To take 5 or 6 "manual shots" will take you probably 5 min, and another 5 to edit them and upload them somewhere.

:)

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Here are some of my 88.5 Countach, in the same driveway.

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/7752/83cb.jpg

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/1170/5260.jpg

http://img45.exs.cx/img45/45/af9a.jpg

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6812/b066.jpg

TT
07-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes I noticed it on the background, but again, since you said you posted them already in other places, you should understand somebody else, no matter who, could have saved them, and now posting them all saying they are his cars :D

So really, the only way, when you will have some spare moments is to take custom pics :D (because they aren't likely never been posted, so nobody else beside you, could provide them) :)

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Oh, and you can see the 01 rt-10 viper in one of the Countach shots. I do understand, but I am too old to play these kind of games. I post pics when they are appropriate. Im a very busy guy, and wont take new pics for anyone. I will take some of the 04 Murci when its at my house. I have several warehouses that I keep cars in, and I keep 4 at the house. Im just a regular car guy, that happens to have alot of cars. No flame intended. Thought I would try your site out.

TT
07-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Well ok, your choice.. to bad... sadly considering how close some ppl came to own us, I won't pay to much attention to your pics..

Don't take it the bad way, I can understand why somebody owning such cars could lack spare time since he actually has to take home the money needed, but I prefer to risk calling bullshit something that actually isn't, rather than beeing owner again.

saadie
07-13-2004, 08:39 PM
chilll out guys ....

6.0 se ...just do one thing for me .. post a pic of the murcielago's user manual .. i've never really seen it ...

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
delete

Titanboy_24
07-13-2004, 09:14 PM
TT....I don't know 6.0 se personally but have read many of his posts on F-chat. He is 1000000% legit, and I can't believe that you go so far to say that he is "bullshit". He is a very well known and respected individual who just happens to own some great cars. I know that many people may lie about owning such cars, but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that someone may not want to take "custom pics" because they probally have something better to do with their time! 6.0 se, your collection is truly amazing! Congrats on the recent Murcielago purchase as well! :D

Lucas

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Thank you so much. It is true the Murci was recently purchased, and is not YET in my possesion. It will be by the end of the week however. Thanks again. What do you go by on F-CHAT?

Tomerville
07-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Wow, very interesting about the propane/nitro.

JimSchad
07-13-2004, 09:38 PM
I signed up on this site just to come to the aid of 6.0. He does in fact own these cars. I even give him hell for the nitrous bottle. He is currently thinking of painting the wing on the 6.0 black along with the mirrors to match the wheels.

I however do not own any cool cars.

6.0 se
07-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Thanks Jim.lol. I take this stuff too seriously sometimes. The nitrous thing I mean.lol. Im impressed, you signed up here just to post in my behalf!!

bobafett
07-14-2004, 12:17 AM
TT: as a member here, I can definetly vouch for 6.0 SE. I know what your intent is with the custom shots, but give the old man a break! :D

I mean, our dear friend Auric Goldfinger here is nothing but a fat old man who is hellbent on Bond, no? :D

Seriously though, he's totally legit and owns these cars.

--Dan

Eos
07-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Just signing up to say yes 6.0 SE is a legitimate guy and is not bullshiting you all.

Now I'm going to go read over this website, seems interesting and I'm always looking for new web-forums.

gdautosport
07-14-2004, 01:12 AM
another f-chatter here

just in case there's still doubt, yes he does own all these cars

have a nice day,
George

X-ale
07-14-2004, 01:32 AM
/\/\ Man, 20 yrs ol' and a SL55 :!: DAMIT

gdautosport
07-14-2004, 01:41 AM

Tyson
07-14-2004, 01:55 AM
6.0SE is the real deal and has helped many people find cars.

gdautosport
07-14-2004, 02:03 AM
ps: that 6.0 is soo hot

allanlambo
07-14-2004, 02:14 AM
I can also vouch for 6.0 SE, and i know for fact he owns all the above cars.

Dont worry 6.0, when i first met Jabba on another forum, he tried to accuse me of either working for, or owning a shop because i was changing to many cars.Said i didnt own any of them. He couldnt believe i would rather have a 348 over a 355, he also said Lotus was shit. Oh yes, he also said that an Sv was the cheapest Diablo. After enlightening him, that that was not the case here in the States, sending a copie of my title to the Mod, we cleared things up for the most part, even if he continued to doubt my use of nitrous.

And for those who doubt nitrous, im living proof of many happy trouble free years of driving a Diablo with Enzo killing acceleration.

saadie
07-14-2004, 02:28 AM
now tht is is just abt settled ... could ya plz post more of yer cars pix on " what do you drive or ride " section ... :D

and do post pics of diablo and murcielago ..
TT :wink:

Jabba
07-14-2004, 04:37 AM
I can also vouch for 6.0 SE, and i know for fact he owns all the above cars.

Dont worry 6.0, when i first met Jabba on another forum, he tried to accuse me of either working for, or owning a shop because i was changing to many cars.Said i didnt own any of them. He couldnt believe i would rather have a 348 over a 355, he also said Lotus was shit. Oh yes, he also said that an Sv was the cheapest Diablo. After enlightening him, that that was not the case here in the States, sending a copie of my title to the Mod, we cleared things up for the most part, even if he continued to doubt my use of nitrous.

Somehow I remember the story slightly differently to that !!!

I seem to remember that it was you that doubted I own any of the cars that I "claimed" to own.

I think it is fair to say that you do / did own a car parts shop and I always said that I believed that you owned the SV.

I still stand by what I said that I couldn't understand anyone wanting a 348 over a 355 if money wasn't an issue.

TT
07-14-2004, 04:51 AM
Here is a thread I just started on F-CHAT. Should be interesting.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=134293789#post134293789

I'm really sorry you are trying to start a fight or something. Can't you understand how easy it is to steal your pictures are replicate your identity? Let's say I will save all the pics you posted, I will then register somewhere else, and start claiming I own those cars...

Dan and others said you are legit, I trust Dan at least, but I repeat, I won't change my position, or JW rules for that matter... you have a nice garage, probably it is not somebody else who stole your identity, but as long as you won't post custom shots, the doubt will remain.

Jabba
07-14-2004, 04:55 AM
Thanks Jim.lol. I take this stuff too seriously sometimes. The nitrous thing I mean.lol. Im impressed, you signed up here just to post in my behalf!!

OK at the risk of getting owned again I am going to stick my neck out and say this guy is definitely genuine...I just got the right feelings about it after seeing the first few pictures...

TT is right though the "what you drive section" has that rule for a very good reason and if we break the rule for one person then we will have to break it for everyone.

TT has posted his custom photos and to prove that there really are no exceptions I will be doing the same thing shortly...

TT
07-14-2004, 05:08 AM
TT has posted his custom photos and to prove that there really are no exceptions I will be doing the same thing shortly...

LOL not that owning an old 3-Series is that special :D

Jabba
07-14-2004, 05:15 AM
or an old 355 and diablo....but its the "principal" of the rule that I was trying to prove...there are no exceptions not even for the site admin or site owner.

bobafett
07-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Allan: what's going on dude? Been a while...causing a ruckus? :)

TT: thanks.

Like I said, i can see the merits of the "custom shot" - but I also gotta say there are some old farts (ahem) who will need their glasses just to see what page of the manual they're on! :D

--Dan

cooperluke
07-14-2004, 05:23 AM
Pretty impressive car you have there!!

About how to post pics... you host them in a public image server, and then you link it from here, using tags.

After learning how to post pictures, how about a custom picture of your car? Maybe with your car manual near one of those bottles of Nos? It is just a normal procedure here when someone claims ownership of a car!

Jabba
07-14-2004, 05:30 AM
how about a custom picture of your car? Maybe with your car manual near one of those bottles of Nos? It is just a normal procedure here when someone claims ownership of a car!

I just cant believe what I have just read....

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF !!!

cooperluke
07-14-2004, 05:34 AM
I just cant believe what I have just read....

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF !!!

Forget it.....

I've been working too much...

I didn't notice that there were 2 other pages on this topic, LOL

6.0 se
07-14-2004, 06:39 AM
Ok guys. I will take leave of this site. No custom photos from me. And I have brought you some new members with my thread on F-CHAT. I wont jump through any hoops to prove ownership of cars I obviously own. And there are exceptions to every rule, you have to be flexible.

Jabba
07-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Oh well I guess we will just have to try and get by without you then.

6.0 se
07-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Here is a thread I just started on F-CHAT. Should be interesting.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=134293789#post134293789

I'm really sorry you are trying to start a fight or something. Can't you understand how easy it is to steal your pictures are replicate your identity? Let's say I will save all the pics you posted, I will then register somewhere else, and start claiming I own those cars...

Dan and others said you are legit, I trust Dan at least, but I repeat, I won't change my position, or JW rules for that matter... you have a nice garage, probably it is not somebody else who stole your identity, but as long as you won't post custom shots, the doubt will remain.

I was not trying to start trouble. I had never encountered anything like this, and I belong to many car sites. I thought this made an interesting thread for a topic on F-CHAT, thats all. The people that frequent that site are not the type to cause trouble here. Anyway, you guys have a fine site, good luck. A.J.

a007apl
07-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Tkx guys for the news :D

cooperluke
07-14-2004, 09:32 AM
I don't get it.... because this guys owns a few Lambo's, he thinks has more rights that everybody else? What's the problem in taking a custom pic?

Well, we already have at least one Lambo here in JW.. :)

Jabba
07-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Yes I would say that he and allan are bad examples or over arrogant Lamborghini owners.

TT
07-14-2004, 09:43 AM
Ok guys. I will take leave of this site. No custom photos from me. And I have brought you some new members with my thread on F-CHAT. I wont jump through any hoops to prove ownership of cars I obviously own. And there are exceptions to every rule, you have to be flexible.

I understand why you are leaving, to bad we didn't get along :)

Clax
07-14-2004, 09:46 AM
I know from personal experience that 6.0se is legit. Plain and simple. I am a member of 2 other sites where he is present, and know of his cars personally. As a matter of fact, I own a Murcielago but I'm not about to bother proving that fact to a bunch of kids at this site. What a joke. You guys are pathetic. And to think that this was all initiated by an Administrator on your site. Hilarious. You might actually have had the opportunity to have some REAL Lamborghini owners on this site (myself, 6.0se, Allan, etc), had you not played your stupid kid games. Do you honestly think that you are the only site where people try to BS? Get real. At the Ferrari and Lambo sites we belong to, it happens all the time. The truth always comes out. But when someone posts some pics of their cars, the Admins/Mods don't jump on there and demand proof. Besides, anybody who can operate PhotoShop could easily create the photos that you are seeking without it actually being true. Enjoy yourselves.

TT
07-14-2004, 09:59 AM
I know from personal experience that 6.0se is legit. Plain and simple. I am a member of 2 other sites where he is present, and know of his cars personally. As a matter of fact, I own a Murcielago but I'm not about to bother proving that fact to a bunch of kids at this site. What a joke. You guys are pathetic

The more I read such comments that more I actually think the other way around :)

We are not playing stupid games: we just prefer to be sure we have honest members that assuming we have many ferrari and lambo owners.. it's just sad that many Lambo or Ferrari owners can't understand our point.. but well, JW is not a Ferrari or Lambo website, more like a car and video enthousiasts one :D and to be an enthousiast luckily we don't need to own supercars :D

The truth always comes out, we just want it to comes out faster...

Thanks for taking the time to register and post your opinions, we know we don't please everybody, but it's the way we are and won't change it I guess :)

Clax
07-14-2004, 10:22 AM
The other way around? Ha ha.

As far as the truth coming out, look at it from this persepective. You meet someone new for the first time. You have a conversation. You exchange some information. He/she tells you some things about themselves. Do you jump out of your chair and demand them to prove it? No. That's completely classless. But guess what? Spend a little more time with them, and you'll soon enough know if they are legit or a BS'er. I've seen liars on our Ferrari & Lambo boards. Believe me, it doesn't take long to find out the truth. Most of the time, it's within 1-2 days.

But, guess what happens if you do decide jump out of your chair and demand them to prove something they just told you. They will raise one eyebrow, turn around, and walk away. Just like 6.0se did.

Tell you what, I have an idea. Why don't we make a bet. I'll contact an escrow company, draw up a contract with our info, set up an account, and we each put $1,000 on the line. Hell, I'll go to $10,000 if you like, but I seriously doubt you would pony that number up. Then I prove that I own my car (Murcielago), and that 6.0se owns the car in the photo. Sound good? I like those rules better than your rules.

TT
07-14-2004, 10:26 AM
You are free to write your own rules, but not on our board I guess :)

I never was aggressive, I just pointed out how things works here, period.

I'm really sorry you are heating up like that, and I'm sorry we will probably never see pics of your Murci..

cooperluke
07-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Then I prove that I own my car, and that 6.0se owns the car in the photo. Sound good? I like those rules better than your rules.

They simply don't get it...
http://www.minipt.net/images/smilies/parede.gif

that's not the point...
it's amazing....

666fast
07-14-2004, 10:35 AM
I've got a Chevy, it's fucking badass.

I can't believe you guys have never heard of running propane in a car.

Jabba
07-14-2004, 10:41 AM
The other way around? Ha ha.

As far as the truth coming out, look at it from this persepective. You meet someone new for the first time. You have a conversation. You exchange some information. He/she tells you some things about themselves. Do you jump out of your chair and demand them to prove it? No. That's completely classless. But guess what? Spend a little more time with them, and you'll soon enough know if they are legit or a BS'er. I've seen liars on our Ferrari & Lambo boards. Believe me, it doesn't take long to find out the truth. Most of the time, it's within 1-2 days.

But, guess what happens if you do decide jump out of your chair and demand them to prove something they just told you. They will raise one eyebrow, turn around, and walk away. Just like 6.0se did.

Tell you what, I have an idea. Why don't we make a bet. I'll contact an escrow company, draw up a contract with our info, set up an account, and we each put $1,000 on the line. Hell, I'll go to $10,000 if you like, but I seriously doubt you would pony that number up. Then I prove that I own my car (Murcielago), and that 6.0se owns the car in the photo. Sound good? I like those rules better than your rules.

$10,000 is only like £5,300 here and thats not really a great deal of money I am afraid. Anyway this is starting to make all Lamborghini owners look like big headed pompous clowns with an extremely shitty attitude. I think it would be best if you keep your attitude and remain wherever it is that you came from. I am sure three allanlambo's all get along great together there.