PDA

View Full Version : drunk chick trying to drive

JiggaStyles09
07-06-2004, 01:38 PM
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/RTCamaroSS/Files/drunkbitchsystem.wmv

found this on another forum, pretty funny and interesting video. good for a laugh. :lol:

hemi_fan
07-06-2004, 02:12 PM
what a dumb bitch...

nthfinity
07-06-2004, 02:26 PM
a prime reason not to have the keys when drinking.

what goes through thier minds to make a concious decision to drive while so severely impared is beyond me....

i think that would make a good drivers ed video

oscargarza88
07-06-2004, 02:26 PM
yea that wasnt too funny... that happened to me once. not that bad, cause i just passed him and kept going, he was going like 20 mph in a 55-60 mph zone, i was behind him turnng the high beams so he would react or wake up or something but i think he got pissed off and while going like 10 mpd he started to medd with the auto trans, he was putting reverse while still going! and then he stopped completely in the middle of the highway and we were behind him... he put reverse so we thought he wanted to crash us so we just went passed him and left, there were like 10 cars behing us stopped in the middle of the highway! btw this was in mexico. it really sux being there, u dont know what he might do next

matterhorn762
07-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Are you sure the driver is drunk? Maybe it's just a chick? :roll:

Toronto
07-06-2004, 05:01 PM
this is very very sad, a mom with a sick kid at home and she is out drinking :twisted: when will people learn

SilviaEvo
07-06-2004, 05:12 PM
drunk drivers are stupid

gigdy
07-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Are you sure the driver is drunk? Maybe it's just a chick?

If your not gonna watch the video dont post a bout it.

this is very very sad, a mom with a sick kid at home and she is out drinking when will people learn

i almost believe her kid has cancer. if so its prob cus she smoked and drank when she was pregnant. but she seems to young.

JiggaStyles09
07-06-2004, 08:33 PM
a prime reason not to have the keys when drinking.

what goes through thier minds to make a concious decision to drive while so severely impared is beyond me....

i think that would make a good drivers ed video

yea a friend of mine i guess had a similar experience, he drove home really fucked up one night and like blacked out while driving on the highway and hit the guardrail. a cop saw and gave him a DUI. pretty much ruined his shit for a while, he is still paying for it not only financially.

what baffled me was that he had to drive like 40 minutes to get home. i wasnt there at the time but im sure he knew that he was too fucked up to drive anywhere, especially on the freeway for 30 miles. :?

TopGearNL
07-07-2004, 07:11 AM
I almost believe her kid has cancer. if so its prob cus she smoked and drank when she was pregnant. but she seems to young

I wouldn't surprise me if what your saying there Gigdy is true,
dumb and irresponsible b*tch :|

gdc
07-07-2004, 12:12 PM
drunkers always said that they did not get drunk! :?

matterhorn762
07-07-2004, 02:16 PM
[quote]

If you don't understand a joke... that's not my fault.

SilviaS15Cwest
07-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Man, that is really sad. I think it is good what those people did. Tried to stop her before she hurt someone. And they finally got a cop to pull her over.

gbg
07-07-2004, 07:06 PM
Are you sure the driver is drunk? Maybe it's just a chick? :roll:

ihaiahhiahiahiahiahiahi :lol: :lol:

funny video

gigdy
07-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Quote:

If you don't understand a joke... that's not my fault.

if u dont understand that sarcams is nearly impossable to sense without the use of on of those wierd yellow dots right under where u type. then it is your fault.

sads
07-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Only idiots drink & drive

dons5
07-10-2004, 03:05 AM
haah imagine she was bein serious about the my son leukemia part that would be pretty bad but ya she must be lying

JiggaStyles09
07-10-2004, 04:00 AM
this man would have a bone to pick with her!

http://www.pifiu.com/upload/uploads/052004/bunnell.JPG

ppl who have seen wildest police chaces will know what im talking about :wink:

PyroZona
07-10-2004, 04:16 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Women drivers = NO SURVIVORS!!

I applaud the people who shot the video. Think I might start carrying mine around with me a bit more now. Just one question I have, though...how did she get her keys back from them??? Did I miss something in the video? I mean yeah, she grabbed the keys outta their Tahoe in retaliation...but must've missed them trading her keys for theirs, or somethin'. I just hope they stopped to give the cop who finally showed up their information and offer that video as evidence at her DUI arraignment.

Stupid bitch, indeed.

Pyro

liloutlaws
07-12-2004, 03:39 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Women drivers = NO SURVIVORS!!

I applaud the people who shot the video. Think I might start carrying mine around with me a bit more now. Just one question I have, though...how did she get her keys back from them??? Did I miss something in the video? I mean yeah, she grabbed the keys outta their Tahoe in retaliation...but must've missed them trading her keys for theirs, or somethin'. I just hope they stopped to give the cop who finally showed up their information and offer that video as evidence at her DUI arraignment.

Stupid bitch, indeed.

Pyro

she said she had an extra set
it seemed like she keyed his truck or something b/c the owner seemed pissed at her

Xploded
07-12-2004, 12:11 PM
what a stupid bitch is all I can say about this, dam some people have no brains and dont think about what could happen to them and the other people on the road just plain stupid.

B.O.G.
07-12-2004, 04:43 PM
this video was anouther anouther forums, and all they could talk about was why these guys didnt try to pull her over while they filmed. if i were watching someone drive like that i would wait for them to crash to befor i took there keys.

hemi_fan
07-12-2004, 05:31 PM
i think they broke her keys off in her ignition. thats y she could start it up again...

kompak
07-13-2004, 12:11 AM
haahahahaa...what's wrong with her

Zonda11
07-13-2004, 01:09 AM
I think she was just talking shit about the lukemia stuff. likely just wanted to get them to leave her alone.

Crazy bitch nonetheless!!