PDA

View Full Version : What music do you guys listen to?

SFDMALEX
06-13-2003, 12:05 PM
My all time favorite is Depeche Mode. And here is the rest

Classic Rock(in general)
Pink Floyd, Black Sabath,
Guys Who, Jimi Hendrix,
Deep Purple....

Some Jazz(no, not the old shit from 50s. Stuff Like Santana, Tosca, Herbie Hancock...)

From more modern- Red Hot Chili pepers, Coldplay, and some Duran Duran(cant really call duran modern lol).

Plus some Ukrainian music that none of you know about.

From MEtal I only listen to german RAMSTEIN. Some Metilca.

From Rap: Wu tang Clan and some 2PAC.

As you can see I listen to pretty much everything thats good.

SplitVision8
06-13-2003, 12:08 PM
a lot of different music...
311, blink 182, eminem, lasgo, trance, phantom planet, new found glory, simple plan, good charlotte, dave matthews, jay z, darude, linkin park, 50 cent, audislave...the list goes on and on

666fast
06-13-2003, 02:42 PM
I listen to a lot of different music. Here is a small list:
Pennywise
NoFX
Millencolin
Rancid
The International Noise Conspiracy
Red Hot CHili Peppers
Foo Fighters
Sublime
Wu Tang Clan
Eminem
50 Cent
Tupac
Nas
The Fugees
Beastie Boys
Darude
DJ Dan
Alice Deejay
and a ton more

novass
06-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Misfits
Black Flag
2pac
Gangstarr
Biggie
Boy Sets Fire
Snapcase
7 Seconds
Bob Marley
Hendrix
Pink Floyd!!!
James Brown
B.B. King
DJ Qbert
Many others...

I listen to just about everything, punk, hardcore, hip-hop, soul, jazz, classic rock. Mostly everything but country, pop, not really into trance and the rave scene anymore.

Flawless
06-13-2003, 11:40 PM
mostly,

tupac
tupac
tupac

But I try to be diverse and listen to all types of music.

possessed_beaver
06-14-2003, 02:06 AM
28 Days
Blink 182
Bodyjar
Cradle Of Filth
DISTURBED - I CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!!!!!
Feeder
Grinspoon
Iron Maiden
Jerk
Jimmy Eat World
Killswitch Engage
KoRn
Linkin Park
Mellincollin
Marilyn Manson
Metallica
Meshuggah
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
Nine Inch Nails
NOFX
Puddle Of Mudd
Pantera
Papa Roach
Powerman 5000
Prodigy
RATM
Queens of the stone age
Rob Zombie
Rammstein
SLIPKNOT!
Stone Sour
System Of A Down
TOOL
V-MOB

im sure i have forgoten some.. and yes i am a psycopath!

666fast
06-14-2003, 04:02 AM
[quote="novass"]
Boy Sets Fire
quote]

You are the second person I know that knows who Boy Sets Fire is. They fuckin rule. If you ever get the chance, see them live. It's fucking awesome!

1zippo1
06-14-2003, 05:47 AM
possessed_beaver: dude you've got great taste :D That's exactly what I listen to. I don't know a few name, but I'm certainly going to search for them on kazaa.

Hope I will be able to catch a few festival's this summer...

Jabba
06-14-2003, 05:50 AM
what do you think of the avatar zippo...(sorry if you already mentioned it elsewhere...I havent seen all the new posts yet) do you want me to crop it some more.... so you can see the bimmer better ??

h-y-mint
06-14-2003, 02:34 PM
i'm a fan of the early 90's

Smashing pumpkins
Nirvana
Oasis
Pearl Jam

TT
06-14-2003, 04:35 PM
I'm one of those who like every kind of music.. I simply love good music, to entertain me when needed :)

what do you think of the avatar zippo...(sorry if you already mentioned it elsewhere...I havent seen all the new posts yet) do you want me to crop it some more.... so you can see the bimmer better ??

Uhm.. I think it's ok... anyway, to appreciate the CSL fully, better watch some hi-res, full size pics :D

novass
06-14-2003, 06:20 PM
@666

LOL....yea i have been listening to them for a few years now. i only got the chance to see them live once tho :cry: they are one of my favorite bands.

Johns
06-14-2003, 07:56 PM
rap, methods of mayhem :)

maalox
06-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Splitvision wins :lol: he likes most of the same stuff as me (although I hear too much eminem so he's kinda off the list)

Flawless
06-14-2003, 11:21 PM
OT: TT, for some reason I always though you owned a supra. Now I see you own a E36!! yess, a fellow E36er on the board. :D

TT
06-15-2003, 03:31 AM
OT: TT, for some reason I always though you owned a supra. Now I see you own a E36!! yess, a fellow E36er on the board. :D

Hehe, yes, "only" an E36 so far :)

possessed_beaver
06-15-2003, 01:00 PM
possessed_beaver: dude you've got great taste :D That's exactly what I listen to. I don't know a few name, but I'm certainly going to search for them on kazaa.

Hope I will be able to catch a few festival's this summer...

yeh same, i saw some of them at the local music festaval's
name the bands u havent heard of and i will tell u some good songs. nothing better than sharing fav bands in my opinion..

gimme some bands i should listen 2 dude

crochico
06-15-2003, 06:25 PM
i mostly listen to hiphop (2Pac).. but in the last year, i've slowly changed as i don't like where the music is headed.. i've been listening to quite a bit of rock lately (Linkin Park and some 80s stuff).

1zippo1
06-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Some names, well here are a few that I can immediatly think of:

you could have mentioned some allready:

perfect circle (with the singer of Tool)
pennywise
rammstein
portishead
soulwax (belgian stuff but very good, check it out!)
calibre
millionaire
skunk anasie
channel zero (also very nice, download the song 'help')
Deus (suds&soda, roses)
Live (certainly the first couple of cd's)
kittie (damn those bitches can sream :P )

some older bands too:
soundgarden-pearl jam-nirvana-smashing pumpkins

ok, now I'm off to bed, it's allready way too late (exam tomorrow)

cya

Fleischmann
02-19-2004, 12:44 PM
The heavier, the better:

CowdeR (Metal band from my home town)
Godsmack
Hatebreed
L'esprit du Clan
Rammstein
MachineHead
Sepultura
Six Feet Under
Slipknot
Soulfly
Sweet Noise
Vader

...and from time to time Cannibal Corpse (Death Metal), Apocalyptica, old Therion

nchs09
02-19-2004, 02:47 PM
electronica mostly..... some pop or soft rock when i get really tired of my dance music, which is rare

TeflonTron
02-19-2004, 04:44 PM
I listen to any and every type of music. For example, yesterday I was listening to American Head Charge, Disturbed, Mudvayne, OutKast and Right Said Fred, and today I've so far listened to Blur, Mozart, Boz Scaggs, Guns N' Roses and The Police. At this very moment, I'm listening to Spooky Tooth. That being said, I have a HUGE choice of music from which to pick from (more than 5,000 songs running in at 27.1GB)

cho_888
02-19-2004, 04:56 PM
i love hendrix, santana, ac dc, bob dylan, led seppelin. Real guitar music

rossc83
02-20-2004, 12:24 AM
I listen to any and every type of music. For example, yesterday I was listening to American Head Charge, Disturbed, Mudvayne, OutKast and Right Said Fred, and today I've so far listened to Blur, Mozart, Boz Scaggs, Guns N' Roses and The Police. At this very moment, I'm listening to Spooky Tooth. That being said, I have a HUGE choice of music from which to pick from (more than 5,000 songs running in at 27.1GB)

Wow, Spooky Tooth now that IS a blast from the past! Love 'em. Still got the vinyl I bought in the 70's. Also listen to Zappa, Pink Floyd, Santana, Portishead etc etc. When I'm in the mood, Puccini also does it for me.

DTM8
02-20-2004, 12:25 AM
Wow, I listen to many genres, mostly metal though. This is what I could think of off the top of my head

"""""METAL"""""
Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Halford, Motorhead, ACDC, In Flames, Children of Bodom, ManOwaR, Megadeth, Old Metallica, Death, Coroner, Slayer, Dio, Scorpions, Racer X, Anthrax, Overkill, Loudness, Dimmu Borgir, Helloween, Accept, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, BLS, crazy guitar players (Yngwie Malmsteen, Jason Becker, Steve Vai, Randy Rhoads, Hendrix...), etc...

"""""RAP"""""
mostly oldschool stuff, Rakim, Ghetto Boys, NWO, grandmaster flash, tupac, A Tribe Called Quest, Run DMC.

"""""""""JAZZ""""""""""
Maynard Ferguson, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Parker, etc.... basically I try my best to listen to as much as jazz as possible because that music is truly amazing.

""""""""""Melody"""""""""""
ATB, BT, Paul Van Dyk, and a bunch of skillful DJ's who dont Bullshit when it comes to making good music.

""""""""Classical""""""""'
Cant forget the foundations of music, that itself is a masterpiece. Alot to list: Currently I listen to Shostakovich when I have the time (alot of movies stole his material)

""""""Other"""""""""""
Smashing Pumpkins (When Corgan had hair), Soundgarden, Audioslave, some Blur, some Radiohead, some Beastieboys, to sum it up, and a bunch of other crap.

SFD, what type of Ukrainian music do you listen to?

davmac
02-20-2004, 12:47 AM
all i listen to is weezer. =w=!!

TeflonTron
02-20-2004, 04:31 AM

Wow, Spooky Tooth now that IS a blast from the past! Love 'em. Still got the vinyl I bought in the 70's. Also listen to Zappa, Pink Floyd, Santana, Portishead etc etc. When I'm in the mood, Puccini also does it for me.

Yup, Spooky Tooth are an extremely cool band. My two favourite songs of theirs are "Cotton Growing Man" and "That Was Only Yesterday". Awesome.

RC45
02-20-2004, 04:40 AM
Quite a variaty you guys make up....

/me? - /me is a more simpler bloke...

I have a couple Southern Rock albums, a couple others and thats about it.

Lynnard Skynnard, The Doors, Steppenwolf, ZZ Top, Queen, Dire Straits and that about covers it.

rossc83
02-20-2004, 06:26 AM

Yup, Spooky Tooth are an extremely cool band. My two favourite songs of theirs are "Cotton Growing Man" and "That Was Only Yesterday". Awesome.

and they did a great a great version of the old Beatles song..."I Am the Walrus"

Do you remember another band from that era Jade Warrior?

rossc83
02-20-2004, 06:38 AM
i love hendrix, santana, ac dc, bob dylan, led seppelin. Real guitar music

Real guitar music??? What do you mean?
Check out John McLaughlan, Paco de Lucia & Al Dimeola - "Friday Night in San Francisco" Awesome!!!!

levensnevel
02-20-2004, 06:44 AM
Real guitar music ?

try Roy Buchanan's Roy's Bluz from his live album "Live Stock" (recorded in New York City at the Town Hall on November 27, 1974)
It will knock you off your feet :mrgreen:

Have said that:
Hendrix, Eric Clapton (his Cream and Derek and the Domino's period) and Jan Akkerman are my all time favorites with Roy Buchanan, Al Dimeola and Joe Satriani as runners up :fadein:

TeflonTron
02-20-2004, 05:29 PM

and they did a great a great version of the old Beatles song..."I Am the Walrus"

Do you remember another band from that era Jade Warrior?

I don't know of that band, but I'll do a little research and see if I can come up with some interesting stuff: thanks for the tip. 8)

SFDMALEX
02-20-2004, 06:27 PM
SFD, what type of Ukrainian music do you listen to?

Skriabin(Skryabin) TNMK, VV(Vopli Vidopliasova). Skeyabin is kind of the Ukrainian version of Depeche Mode's Song Of Faith and Devotion Album. TNMK is a hip hop group. VV is kind of humorous rock...

martin100
02-20-2004, 06:54 PM
METALLICA :twisted:
and 80s... :!:

HeilSvenska
02-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Austrailian Bands!!!

Tsjilp
02-21-2004, 05:34 PM
you all should listen once to:

depeche mode - only when i lose myself (lexicon avenue remix)

this special remix version ...

soooooooooooooo good

godspeed06
02-21-2004, 06:07 PM
licensed to ill by the beastie boys is in my cd player right now. i've been alternating it with make yourself and morning view by incubus, led zeppelin the early days, and a kickass mix i made with all of the best rhcp songs.

FoxFour
02-22-2004, 03:30 PM
My taste has always been varied, mainly heavy metal, hip hop and techno. Ive been listening to a lot of Christian rock, a lot of that stuff kicks butt. www.christianrock.net or www.reignradio.com
Lucerin Blue
Thousand Foot Krutch
Sevendust
Kutless
The Cranberries
Sara McLaughlin
And have been a dyed in the wool Lisa Stansfield fan from way back.
Dokken
Ratt
Metal Church
Saliva

stradale
02-22-2004, 04:26 PM

soooooooooooooo good

Kruder & Dorfmeister also remixed a song of Depeche Mode: "Useless". That's brilliant as well!

SFDMALEX
02-22-2004, 05:41 PM

soooooooooooooo good

Kruder & Dorfmeister also remixed a song of Depeche Mode: "Useless". That's brilliant as well!

:D I got it on my useless single. Great track indeed.

MaxPayneCocktail
02-22-2004, 07:51 PM
What happened to The Who!!! Come on guys, The Who rocks 8). Other favorites include Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi Hendrix, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bob Dylan, U2, etc.

"Love is all that you can't leave behind" -U2

DTM8
02-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Skriabin(Skryabin) TNMK, VV(Vopli Vidopliasova). Skeyabin is kind of the Ukrainian version of Depeche Mode's Song Of Faith and Devotion Album. TNMK is a hip hop group. VV is kind of humorous rock...

Wow, Vopli Vidopliassova, I didnt listen to those guys in a while. As for TNMK, I heard of them, I just never heard their music. SFD, When you say Skryabin, do you mean Sasha N. Skryabin?

SFDMALEX
02-22-2004, 09:26 PM

Wow, Vopli Vidopliassova, I didnt listen to those guys in a while. As for TNMK, I heard of them, I just never heard their music. SFD, When you say Skryabin, do you mean Sasha N. Skryabin? WHen I say Skryabin I mean these guys http://www.skryabin.ru/photo/skryabin/skryabin009.jpg BTW Are you Ukrainian? :D

DTM8
02-22-2004, 09:54 PM
BTW Are you Ukrainian?

yep, born in Odessa

hmm, skryabin, never heard of them, Ill check them out.

SFDMALEX
02-23-2004, 04:55 PM
BTW Are you Ukrainian?

yep, born in Odessa

hmm, skryabin, never heard of them, Ill check them out.

HOw long you've been in US? Ive been in Canada for 3 years.

As for Skryabin I have quite a few of their MP3s, if you want some get on MSN or ICQ. PM Me your msn or icq.

scumhookleo
02-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Anyone here like listening to A3?

In case you don't know, their claim to fame is the theme song to HBO's "The Sopranos", but they've released a couple of albums since then...

jpatino03
02-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Lets see. I like classical guitar, classic rock (Yes The Who is awesome, quadrophenia is one of my favorite albums.), progressive rock and melodic death metal (devin townsend, in flames etc.) And, of course, the Horrible Dougan (my own band. :D

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/16298/jguitar177%282%29.jpg Our last concert before I went to college.

SPAD
02-28-2004, 09:19 PM
MOST OF U GUYS HAVE GOOD TASTE. I LIKE MOSTLY PUNK MUSIC BUT A FEW OF MY FAVS ARE ROCK BANDS.

MY FAVORITES:

INCUBUS

ALEXISONFIRE (REPLY IF U HAVE HERD OF THEM)

NOFX

RANCID

GREENDAY

NIRVANA

SYSTEM OF A DOWN

BILLY TALENT

Tsjilp
05-26-2004, 05:29 PM
You should try this song ...

a remix of depeche mode - only when i lose myself

(lexicon avenue remix)

http://www.clubmatrix.ru/mp3/DeX/Depeche_Mode_-_only_when_i_lose_myself(lexicon_avenue_mix).mp3

5.7 V10
05-26-2004, 05:36 PM
All of the singers/band i listen too..

Tom Cochrane
Gordon Lightfoot
U2 (80's stuff)
English Beat
The Police

The Transporter
05-26-2004, 06:23 PM
ok that's my playlist of tonight:

Among 2000 mp3 (Of couuuuuuuuuuurse I own the original CD),

Usher ft Lil' Jon & Ludacris - Yeah
Kanye West - Through the Wire
Beyonce feat. Missy Elliott, M - Fighting Temptation
D12 - My Band
Codec & Flexor - Time has changed
Cassidy Feat. R.Kelly and Trin - Hotel (Remix)
Joe - Ride Wit U (Feat. G-Unit)
Wyclef Jean - celebrate
Kelis - Milk Shake
Wyclef Jean - industry
Blu Cantrell - Make Me Wanna Scream ft. Ian L

and I also listen alot of RNB coming from radiostorm a very good online radio without pub ... only music !!! www.radiostorm.com

nthfinity
05-26-2004, 08:41 PM
well, i have quite a few songs, but what i recently have been listening to goes to:
Iron Maiden---one of the best bands ever (as long as Bruce is singing)
Megadeth--- oh yeah, this isnt in any particular order
Metallica
Guns n Roses
Venessa Mae-(classical, and a bit of pop-classical)
Yngwie Malmsteen
Blackfoot
AC DC
Led Zeppelin-- (my personal favorite)
Lightnin' hopkins
SRV
RL Burnside
Beck
thin lizzy-- (Johny the fox... )
Ravel
Tartini

i think thats it so far for this week that ive played in the CD changer

SFDMALEX
05-26-2004, 09:11 PM
i like my Ukrainian music with power behind it i'm sure many who have heard music especially choir music know what i'm talking about. I also like Red Army Choir. If only it was in Ukrainian!

If you want to buy some Ukrainian music buy it here http://www.umka.com.ua/eng

place is tested. Bought CDs of there. Directly from Kyiv.

But unlike you my Ukrainian collection doesnt have any choir music or Burya type of stuff. I honestly cant stand that type of music :roll: .

You might want to try some rock/pop/alternative.

Such as
ТНМК (http://www.tnmk.com.ua/main/)
Скрябін(http://skryabin.ru/ for some bloody reason the site is in russian :x weird)
Ірина Білик(http://www.irynabilyk.com/)
ВВ (http://vopli.com/ lots of MP3s availible for download)
Mad Heads (www.madheads.kiev.ua/)
Океан Ельзи (http://www.ocean-elzy.com/ua/?lang=ukr)
Green Grey (http://gg.cn.ua/ they sing in russian but its good, and they are patriotic Ukrainians :wink: )

ae86_16v
05-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Light Rock (Dido, Five for Fighting, Coldplay, 3 Doors Down, etc)
80s
Jazz

Tomerville
05-26-2004, 10:39 PM
The Transporter is my boy.
Kayne West
Terror Squad
Joe
Donnell Jones
Ma$e (finally back)
Marques Houston

DanielW
05-26-2004, 11:33 PM
my favorite is Radiohead,
but others include
Dave Matthews Band
Blink 182
Cypress Hill
Coldplay
Linkin Park
Audioslave
the strokes
eminem
50 cent
crystal method
DMX
Foo Fighters
Gravity Kills
Smashing Pumpkins
Deftones

HeilSvenska
05-27-2004, 12:16 AM
I guess the question really leads to what i DON'T listen to...

I do listen to
Queens of the Stone Age
Deftones
Rage Against the Machines
Offsprings...whose members went to my school
Refused
Living End
Billy Talent

and

surprisingly, my favorite is THE VINES!
it's like lullaby

05-27-2004, 04:49 AM
ACDC
Black Sabbath
GNR
Metallica
Ozzy
The White Stripes

are just a few

Anonymous
05-27-2004, 09:23 AM
since i've never posted in this topic this is a few of my cd's i've been listening to most recently

Coldplay a rush of blood to the head
The Stokes, Room on fire
Feeder, echo park and comfort in sound
Starsailor, silence is easy
Athlete, vehicles and animals
Franz Ferdinand
Oh and for a bit of nostalgia- Nirvana, nevermind

dingo
05-27-2004, 09:59 AM
I like The John Butler Trio (an independant aussie band) and Jack Johnson, but I'll listen to nearly anything.

brian
05-27-2004, 12:49 PM
American Head Charge, The Beautiful Mistake, Coheed and Cambria, Deftones, Dry Kill Logic, Fear Factory, From Autumn to Ashes, Funeral for a Friend, Glassjaw, Hopesfall, The Hope Conspiracy, Incubus, Killswitch Engage, Mudvayne, Poison the Well, Rival Schools, Slipknot, Snapcase, Something Corporate, A Static Lullaby, System of a Down, Thrice, Thursday

...to name a few... favorites are in bold :)

DR.GONZO
05-28-2004, 03:03 AM
a variety,

Metal
Classic Rock
Reggae
hip-Hop
Gangsta Rap
Some Old School Punk

No Country , or Pop!

possessed_beaver
05-28-2004, 03:35 AM
American Head Charge, The Beautiful Mistake, Coheed and Cambria, Deftones, Dry Kill Logic, Fear Factory, From Autumn to Ashes, Funeral for a Friend, Glassjaw, Hopesfall, The Hope Conspiracy, Incubus, Killswitch Engage, Mudvayne, Poison the Well, Rival Schools, Slipknot, Snapcase, Something Corporate, A Static Lullaby, System of a Down, Thrice, Thursday

...to name a few... favorites are in bold :)

fear factory - seen live very good
poison the well - seen live very good
incubus - seen live very good
thursday - seen live fucking rule!!

also like "brand new"
static x

you like alot of bands i like,

as for whoever said "the vines" was there fav band, please seek help, it's not to late.

Igorionia
05-28-2004, 04:06 AM
Rock,Classic Rock,some Metal, some Electronic music, some of everything else
Pink Floyd
Led Zep
Queen
Guns N'Roses
Steve Vai
Aerosmith
Peter Gabriel
RHCP
RATM
Metallica
Lenny Kravitz
Apocalyptica
Jimi Hendrix
Eric Clapton
SOD
and so on.

Crystal Method
Chemical Brothers

all of Buddha-Bar style!!!
Enigma (100% for evening with girl)

And some good Jazz,Blues(BB King ,Clapton),Guitar music (awesome russian guitarist Ivan Smirnov)
:)

he7lius
05-28-2004, 05:54 AM
For me,
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit
Metallica
Feeder
Mudvane
Franz Ferdinand
Snow Patrol
Symphony X
Guano Apes

brian
05-28-2004, 07:16 AM
fear factory - seen live very good
incubus - seen live very good
thursday - seen live fucking rule!!

also like "brand new"
static x

you like alot of bands i like,

as for whoever said "the vines" was there fav band, please seek help, it's not to late.

I'm from NJ... the home of Thursday and many others in the genre. So yeah, I'm a huge fan. A few weeks ago I saw Thursaday and Poison the Well at the same show. Insane show. 8)

possessed_beaver
05-28-2004, 08:29 AM
I'm from NJ... the home of Thursday and many others in the genre. So yeah, I'm a huge fan. A few weeks ago I saw Thursaday and Poison the Well at the same show. Insane show. 8)

HAHAHA i rember thursday when they played in australia they commented saying "we fucking hate our home town"
"you australians are cool, we like ya suport"

then before they played devision street (the song about there home town and how they hate it) the lead singer remarked "we rely hate where we came from and if anyone knows what it's like this is the street tat ruined my life for three years blah blah"

so i was of the understanding that they diden't get much suport in the US, but it's awsome u like them aswell they are an awsome band, i also like taking back sunday, and they have a new cd comming out.

i got the new slipknot CD a few weeks ago, not bad.. but has nothing on there self titled cd!

Jumbo789
05-28-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm listening to a little Led Zep right now, but I'm a fan of:

Pink Floyd
Eric Clapton
Led Zep
Coldplay
Lifehouse
Switchfoot
Thousand Foot Krutch
New Found Glory, etc

brian
05-28-2004, 02:55 PM
HAHAHA i rember thursday when they played in australia they commented saying "we fucking hate our home town"
"you australians are cool, we like ya suport"

then before they played devision street (the song about there home town and how they hate it) the lead singer remarked "we rely hate where we came from and if anyone knows what it's like this is the street tat ruined my life for three years blah blah"

so i was of the understanding that they diden't get much suport in the US, but it's awsome u like them aswell they are an awsome band, i also like taking back sunday, and they have a new cd comming out.

i got the new slipknot CD a few weeks ago, not bad.. but has nothing on there self titled cd!

Bands just say what they say to get the crowd amped up. I've seen a band play in london and a few weeks later in the U.S. They said something like you did to the crowd, then they came back here and said the same stuff to us. Look at the pictures on their site, all their shows are packed. I do agree though, people in the U.S. like a lot more pop music (which makes me want to throw up). The scene can definitely be a lot better.

http://www.islandrecords.com/thursday/gallery/13-12212003-115507.jpg
I think this is the show I was at 8)

kompak
05-29-2004, 05:17 AM
dream theater
nirvana
scorpions
symphony x
cacophony
metalasia
metallica
wings
search
lefthanded
def-gab-c
steve vai
joe satriani
john petrucci
liquid tension experiment
weezer
executioner
led zeppelin
louis armstrong

............arrghhhhhhhhhh...

too many of them

peacenriot69
05-29-2004, 11:12 PM
Metal , Punk , Hardcore, hmmm pretty much anything fast and angry, but i also like tool , a perfect cirlce and assorted others, Not too keen on some of the latest craze crap to come out of the retro garage, but , in coment to the previous post, Hell yeah Hatebreed Rulz , and so does Towlie, :lol:

vv1s34ss
05-29-2004, 11:31 PM
I like a wide variety. Here are some:

The Who
Styx
Tool
Lostprophets
Phish
Tears for Fears
System of a Down
Static-X
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Fatboy Slim
Aphex Twin
Franz Ferdinand
Beastie Boys
Sevendust

Just to name a few

nurbrun
05-29-2004, 11:58 PM
dream theater
nirvana
scorpions
symphony x
cacophony
metalasia
metallica
wings
search
lefthanded
def-gab-c
steve vai
joe satriani
john petrucci
liquid tension experiment
weezer
executioner
led zeppelin
louis armstrong

............arrghhhhhhhhhh...

too many of them

do your music taste is awsome. i listen to lots of bands but the best is PRIMUS. les claypool is the best bass player out there (i am also a bass player)

tay
06-01-2004, 01:11 AM
I am listening to alot of Jamiroquai at the moment. I hear that Fifth Gear does a tour of the guy's car collection and that it includes an Enzo, 300sl and an old Rolls Royce. Hope to see it in the vault. :D

Anonymous
06-02-2004, 03:44 PM
bob marley, ozric tentacles, nu skool breaks, acid jazz, trip hop, & sci fi soundtracks :shock:

abbor
06-02-2004, 04:34 PM
I listen mostly to rap, but also all different music:

50 Cent
2 Pac
Dr. Dre
Snoop
Eminem
DMX
Obie Trice

Robbie Williams
Limp Bizkit
RHCP

and all other kind of music

sads
06-03-2004, 10:29 PM
METALLICA

ravi66
04-07-2008, 09:39 AM
yeah... if u like Tiesto, u really should check out some of the recent dance hits from Europe....

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back in the USA ... and around the world... hip-hop and r&b are finally dying out…..

everyone knows that the hottest stuff comes from the euros.....check this compilation series on itunes… it’s the “Euro Club Hits” series… for example….. extremely good stuff – here’s the direct itunes link:

mod edit: Why don't you not bump years-old topics, and move on to current topics at hand; and tell everybody what you drive or something? .... no spamming!