PDA

View Full Version : yo jabb,

08-28-2003, 12:32 AM
sup jabba, would you consider trading your 355 spider and lambo roadster for a pagani zonda c12-s 7.3 or pagani zonda roadster. i know its trading 2 cars for one but when u think of the performance of the zonda it out runs both those famous brand cars and in my opinion is more exotic, rare and better performance wise. im a big fan of the zonda so if this is very zonda biased i can understand but give an opinion on this. IS there one car that you would love to have and would give up the 2 italian stallions for?

Homans
08-28-2003, 01:06 AM
Even if the wise Jabba doesnt respond to this, im going to have to defend his choice of cars. For one...the Ferarri 355 is going to go down in history as one of the best sports cars. EVER. Jabba man...you may have tons of videos and a cool site, but you also have one of the cars that I have been drooling over ever since it came out. With that said, we can move to the Diablo. the Need for Speed series. Thats all i have to say. The Diablo was king then, and will always be king for me. You want a smaller, lighter and faster sportscar, fine. You can find one. However, owning and driving a Diablo is something that few can attest to, and even fewer can really appreciate. A Zonda would be great, mind you, but i do not think it would be worth the cost of losing two of motorsport's greatest entries.

alondahan
08-28-2003, 03:20 AM
Even if the wise Jabba doesnt respond to this, im going to have to defend his choice of cars. For one...the Ferarri 355 is going to go down in history as one of the best sports cars. EVER. Jabba man...you may have tons of videos and a cool site, but you also have one of the cars that I have been drooling over ever since it came out. With that said, we can move to the Diablo. the Need for Speed series. Thats all i have to say. The Diablo was king then, and will always be king for me. You want a smaller, lighter and faster sportscar, fine. You can find one. However, owning and driving a Diablo is something that few can attest to, and even fewer can really appreciate. A Zonda would be great, mind you, but i do not think it would be worth the cost of losing two of motorsport's greatest entries.

Well said.

if it was me I would never give up the F355.

heath
08-28-2003, 03:50 AM
I think if I had that option I'd firstly sell both cars and use the money to get a) the original 930 911 turbo in completely original form and also a 964 turbo in original form....THEN I'd get a gemballa 993 worked to the shithouse!

I'm a porsche man...what can I say...

Ziploc
08-28-2003, 11:13 AM
personally?

id rather have a RWD diable then a 4wd mercialago :P

aawil
08-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Keep what ya got Jabba. Although I like the Zonda roadster, it looks like a prototype race car with the open top. The interior to me is uninspiring.

zr2man99
08-28-2003, 06:11 PM
I love the pagani. Its is an awesome machine. The interior is uninspiring? The interior in the pagani is wild. However, they don't make 355s anymore and I would hold on to that car.

Johns
08-28-2003, 06:53 PM
I love the pagani. Its is an awesome machine. The interior is uninspiring? The interior in the pagani is wild. However, they don't make 355s anymore and I would hold on to that car.
yeap, and not only that, I would rather have TWO sick ass cars than one :D

fireguy
08-28-2003, 08:21 PM
fast cars are like fast girls; two is always more fun than one........

08-29-2003, 12:46 AM
i knew this wouldn't be easy, it would be a hands down easy decision for me but of course i favor the zonda. however for others or jabba it isnt that easy a decision if this came up. having 2 is better than one but that one car will get u the same babes, perfomance, and looks that the 2 combined could offer. i do believe though that having a zonda has more prestige than a 355 and diablo vt because it is in the mclaren f1, enzo, koenigsegg category and although that is no reason to buy a car it should be considered. and by the way, the 355 is one of ferrari's top cars but where is the evidence that it is the greatest ferrari of all time, i hope people are taking that from the lips of clarkson and claiming it as fact. nuff said, debate on.

ps- feel free to tell us what YOU would do jabba, being as they are your cars, you drive them, and could actually contemplate a decision meanwhile we post bout them. love to know what u think.

stradale
08-29-2003, 09:16 AM
I wouldn't consider it for a second. I like the Pagani, but to me it doesn't stand a chance to a Diablo AND an F355. All of them are damn quick, the Diablo is mad enough to match the Pagani's madness and both the Diablo and F355 look better than the Pagani IMO. That's why.