PDA

View Full Version : WORKOUT.......

leinad111
08-25-2003, 11:06 PM
how many guys here workout seriously like ur in the gym 3-4 times a week?.......do any of u use and RIPFAST products.....do they work.....?

fedezyl
08-25-2003, 11:13 PM
I workout my right hand several times a day, sometimes the left hand to to keep the balance...

TT
08-26-2003, 03:50 AM
I used to go 5 times a week, but I completely stopped during the last 3 months :(

I also tried the infamous MuscleTech products, but it was to expensive to order them from US, so I just used them for a month and never saw results ;)

But I always used protein powders and Kreatin, and I'm sure they help, if you work out proprely ... because... No pain, no gain :D

TT
08-26-2003, 03:50 AM
I used to go 5 times a week, but I completely stopped during the last 3 months :(

I also tried the infamous MuscleTech products, but it was to expensive to order them from US, so I just used them for a month and never saw results ;)

But I always used protein powders and Kreatin, and I'm sure they help, if you work out proprely ... because... No pain, no gain :D

DR.GONZO
08-27-2003, 07:35 PM
I used too stopped got too busy at work and was tired now just lazy, protein and vitamins help......... Just go healthy and n/a.

Johns
08-27-2003, 09:21 PM
I workout my right hand several times a day, sometimes the left hand to to keep the balance...

LMAO!! I also use this routine workout. my right arm is lookin pretty big right now :lol:

gis
08-27-2003, 09:43 PM

LMAO!! I also use this routine workout. my right arm is lookin pretty big right now :lol:

LOL,dude,get usin your left and even that shit out,people will start staring at u :lol:

DeMoN
08-27-2003, 11:09 PM
eh that would be me. I have been going to the gym for 3 years now. I used to be really fat and now that I am not, I never want to be one again. So I exercize 5 to 6 times a week for 2 to 3 hours. Arnold says that he went for 4 hours and exercized 3 different muscles (in his BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA book) per day. I cannot do that though.

altezza
08-27-2003, 11:11 PM
I used too stopped got too busy at work and was tired now just lazy, protein and vitamins help......... Just go healthy and n/a.

haha, same here, maybe going to the gym about once a week, i guess that didn't help much :P

SFDMALEX
08-27-2003, 11:29 PM
I work out at home every day, push up's and sit up's. Thats it.

Homans
08-28-2003, 01:08 AM
I hit the gym 4-5 times a week...mostly for lifting...cardio too. I use the protein powders...MetRx and whatever, also the liquid Creatine. Stuff works pretty well...gotta supplement it with the animal protein too though, cause you wont get good results without it.

heath
08-28-2003, 03:58 AM
I don't go to a gym but if you want to get fit this is what I do.

50 push ups
3 sets of 10 with 10kg dumbells
3 sets of 10 with a bent bar 15kg
30min bike ride

I should do it everyday but I don't...

but I've got from a fat prick to a less fat prick in a few months...