PDA

View Full Version : pretty crude but funny joke

Alucard13
05-24-2004, 05:37 PM
okay here goes (somebody is gonna get pissed i just know it)
a black guy a white guy a chinese guy and a hispanic guy all go to the top of a moutain to proclaim how much they love their race
the hispanic guy says viva la spain and jumps off the mountain then dies (hahahah)
the chinese guy jumps off and yells out some crazy chinese stuff and dies
the white guy goes up and says this is for my people and grabs the black guy and throws him off
:lol:

Alucard13
05-24-2004, 05:38 PM
here is another one
anybody know why black people dont like to take asprin
1. its white
2. it works
3. you gotta pick cotton to get to it
hahahah
just to let everybody know I am black

gucom
05-24-2004, 05:45 PM
erm sorry but even if i forget about the black/white part, i just dont think its funny :? so either im frikken boring or u need to come up with better jokes

Anonymous
05-24-2004, 05:55 PM
if you read the first line i don't think its that bad- i didn't read it properly first time but to be honest there are sooo many variations on this same sort of joke i've heard pretty much all of them sorry. Second ones better BTW :wink:

BADMIHAI
05-24-2004, 06:59 PM
The second one was pretty good.

hemi_fan
05-24-2004, 10:10 PM
yeah, im not really into race jokes... i only know one...
Q: why are black people so good at basketball??

A: Because it involves Running, Stealing, and Shooting.

but pretty funny nonetheless

nthfinity
05-24-2004, 10:47 PM
ok here's a few ive heard that will get me into trouble someday...

Q: how long does it take black women to poo?

A: 9 months

Q: why dont mexicans and black people have children together?

A: thier offspring would be too lazy to steal

sorry if anyone offended. i honestly am as far from a racist as one could get :)

oscargarza88
05-24-2004, 11:14 PM
its pretty funny until the joke is towards u... (^)

nurbrun
05-27-2004, 05:23 PM
LOL to lazy to steal :lol: :lol: :lol:

peacenriot69
05-28-2004, 02:59 AM
heres one

Black kid comes home from school one day and runs to his mother and says
"Mommy Mommy at school today we were doing math and i realized i knew how to add better than the white kids , is that cause im black" His mother answered Yes son thats cause your black. The next day he comes home and says Mommy Mommy at school today we were doing Spelling and i realized i knew how to spell better than the white kids is that cause im black" His mother answered Yes son thats cause your black. The next day he comes home and says Mommy Mommy at school today we were going pee and i realized my dick was bigger than the white kids is that cause im black" His mother answered No son thats cause your 36 and still in kindergarten :lol:

he7lius
05-28-2004, 06:50 AM
Very nice jokes. :D :D