PDA

View Full Version : GT4 Nordschleife video

djbj
05-22-2004, 05:39 PM
There's been alot of buzz around whether or not one could drive the 'Ring in GT4. Well, at E3 Polyphony Digital made it official, and some lucky attenders got to drive the track and get it on tape (shakeycam, but good enough IMHO)

Check out the 2nd from the link below:

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43081&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

The 2nd half has the NBR footage. Man, I can't wait to play this game!!!

On second note, not exactly l337 driving skillz by our friend here, but I thought the experience was pant-wetting enough to share with you guys 8)

TT
05-22-2004, 05:42 PM
The NS was already confirmed at the E3 show days ago ;) but thank for the url

TT
05-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Oh, it's so nice to play console games -> a console never crashes :D never has probelms.. you put the disk in and play :D you don't need to be always up to date with your software and hardware, no need to install or uninstall ... :P

Anonymous
05-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Oh, it's so nice to play console games -> a console never crashes :D never has probelms.. you put the disk in and play :D

Yeah tell that to my PS2 :P :wink: However i am getting a new one just to play GT4 when it comes out :wink:

coloradosilver
05-22-2004, 06:15 PM
There are a few good compliations in that link. I am just getting to the point where I just don't give a shit about it anymore. Until they can set a release date that sticks, I'm all out of interest. All I keep seeing are these fabulous previews of a game that I cant even play and, as far as I know, will be delayed until the 1st part of 2005.

Get your shit together Polyphony, and get it DONE!!
:mrgreen:

TT
05-22-2004, 06:17 PM
just don't give a shit about it anymore. Until they can set a release date that sticks, I'm all out of interest

LOL.. so basically.. never in case of PD games ;)

coloradosilver
05-22-2004, 06:26 PM
You got it TT. It's not that I don't want to play the game or own it, I really do. But shit, in this day and age they have no problems pounding out this game in the detail and quality that they want in a half-way decent amount of time. Until then, they just keep releasing these videos showing how great the game is. Well, if nobody will ever be able to play the damn thing, who gives a flying fuck about the fantastic videos of the game that we'll never get to play.

kompak
05-29-2004, 04:43 AM
The Ring is sure the longest track i ever seen....is there any tracks longer than Nordschleife????

stracing
05-29-2004, 06:03 AM
i can bet all my money that there will be an endurance race on the ring, it will be like 100 laps and no save option during the race. god i hate enduros, but i also hate the fact that i need to complete the game

Squeek
05-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Well, if nobody will ever be able to play the damn thing, who gives a flying fuck about the fantastic videos of the game that we'll never get to play.

erm, Prologue ring any bells? :roll:

also:

i can bet all my money that there will be an endurance race on the ring, it will be like 100 laps and no save option during the race. god i hate enduros, but i also hate the fact that i need to complete the game

100 laps around the nurburgring would take forever!!! 7 mins for one lap (about) and 100 laps? 700 minutes? foook that one!! lol. think more like 25-50 laps would be good.

just downloading the video on the second link, but its 165mb!! got broadband so shouldnt take long. is it worth it tho? suppose its gt4, my favourite game of all time!! :D :D

T-Bird
05-29-2004, 01:18 PM
/\/\/\the states don't get Prologue/\/\/\

Squeek
05-29-2004, 02:29 PM
for once i feel sorry for you peeps over there, i thought u got it the same time as us, oh well. im in mourning for you :P :D

Squeek
05-30-2004, 02:03 PM
link is now down due to leeching :cry: can somebody host it somewhere so i can download it? mine kept messing up :?