PDA

View Full Version : Need help for animated gif

TT
08-18-2003, 12:02 PM
I already asked to some of you backchannel I think, but I'm still wondering dang.. I know, I'm a dumbass for PC-related stuff, but this seems not so hard...

Something like st-anger sign:

http://members.aon.at/st-anger/gt3_animation.gif

You just need some pics, you then put them one after the other, you choose the time gap between them, so that the final gif shows them one after the other, in a conitnuous loop...

I tried with Adobe Imageready, but no luck.. even with a tutorial, I was unable to do this easy task ...

Anybody can help? :)

mendocino
08-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Download a trial of paint shop pro with animation shop, It's really easy and it's a 30 days trial period (should be just enough to do your task.. :wink: )

TT
08-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Hi had PSP for a while, but now I use only Photoshop, and Imageready is pretty similar to animation shop... and I think I tried with it too...

there should be a small program that just paste together the gif you want...

sbbs
08-18-2003, 06:53 PM
TT, I think you should just use Microsoft GIF Animator. It's the most simple GIF animator out there. Very easy to use.

TT
08-18-2003, 06:57 PM
TT, I think you should just use Microsoft GIF Animator. It's the most simple GIF animator out there. Very easy to use.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I'll consider it if easy gif animator will die in 30 days ;)

sbbs
08-18-2003, 07:00 PM
It won't die. Mine is still here for a few months now. By the way, if it really dies. Just reinstall the thing. :)