PDA

View Full Version : Classic Evo: Issue 22 -- Supercar Showdown **HIG RES added**

No.1
05-17-2004, 09:28 AM
NOT WORKIN AT THE MOMENT>>>Check Tomorrow :wink:

updated -- higher, more readable resolution now up :D

Sorry about the quality, but i used my digicam
It's still readable though :D

This was an article i re-read again the other day as i was browsing through my collection of evo magazines... :D

philios55
05-17-2004, 11:29 AM
great photos of the magazine articles!you camera must be really good man!

5.7 V10
05-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Great article! :D

Love the Diablo and Zonda.

No.1
05-17-2004, 12:10 PM
The camera is a 4.0m/pixel Canon... :)

The images were tonnes better before, but i had to resize, and compromise the quality for the size limit. :?

One other thing, because they are taken with a camera they have some unbalanced perspective on them as the magazine is not perfectly flat... howeve, i am pleased with how they turned out.. :wink:

unknown
05-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Thanks. :D

It's a real pity I can't read them... :cry:

No.1
05-17-2004, 02:27 PM

Don't be a sarcastic arsehole. :x ... i can read them still

i posted these as a favour :roll:

All you need to do is save the images and zoom in slightly on Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or any other picture viewing programme

Tomerville
05-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah, if there is a will, there is a way...and it isn't too hard.

jorge
05-17-2004, 02:55 PM

Don't be a sarcastic arsehole. :x ... i can read them still

i posted these as a favour :roll:

All you need to do is save the images and zoom in slightly on Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or any other picture viewing programme

It´s a shame peolple like that don´t know how to apreciatte things, taking the pictures and posting them takes time and an effort.

Even if it´s not the best quality, a lot of people really apreciatte this (including me). Thanks.

TT
05-17-2004, 02:57 PM
BTW dude.. IMO you could go a bit bigger :D I always post my scans at 1150 wide.. I just save them in 20 to 3'% quality with Phosothop, but they won't be bigger than 300 kb ;)

rayaz
05-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Thanks dude for the article :) and as indicated, that seems to be one high end camera u have used to get the job done. If I am not being opportunistic, can i inquire if there is a way I can get the higher res stuff from u, assuming its not a problem with you.

No.1
05-17-2004, 03:09 PM
BTW dude.. IMO you could go a bit bigger :D I always post my scans at 1150 wide.. I just save them in 20 to 3'% quality with Phosothop, but they won't be bigger than 300 kb ;)

WTF... the file size limit is 300kb.. i thought it was 150... :roll: .. i will post them again, but in a higher-res ASAP it might take a while because of all the re-sizing work... something unknown won't have thought about :roll: )

Thanks for your comments jorge.. it's nice to know that some of us appreciate each other.

rayaz.. if the next set (posted in a few hours from now) isn't big enough.. i may upload some to my personal webspace, but i only have a small account with limited bandwidt.. we will see, huh :D

3D_CARD
05-17-2004, 03:29 PM
EVO and CAR are always my favor mag, so sad that i had to move into New York, and U.S. meida only know about big block V8 Pick-up/SUV :shock:

Thx for the great scan

TT
05-17-2004, 03:32 PM
EVO and CAR are always my favor mag, so sad that i had to move into New York, and U.S. meida only know about big block V8 Pick-up/SUV :shock:

Thx for the great scan

Just subscribe to them and they will deliver you (a bit late and more expensive), to your mailbox :D you won't regret :D

3D_CARD
05-17-2004, 03:54 PM
Oversea subscribe isn't that cheap, these two cost about $300 in total :(

BADMIHAI
05-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks for those. A little older, but still nice.